I'm going to kill my husband

Options
we are remodeling our house, and EVERY-SINGLE-TIME I ask him for an opinion his answer is: whatever I don't care...... do you want the cabinets of the kitchen black or any of those browns tones??? his answer: I don't care....... what color do you want the exterior of the house??? his answer.... whatever....... but then, if he doesn't like what I pick, once its done he complaints soooo much that I have to start all over again (of course without know WTF he wants...)

I think I should divorce him LOL:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway:

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I think so too.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    i care
  • derekmeyer773
    derekmeyer773 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its easy to say I dont care, that way we can see what you do or do not like. Then we know after that what we can choose from. Women tend to be just as picky when it comes to topics such as these!
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    i care

Suck up.

LOL, He's aiming for "in's"
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Well now you CAN'T kill him after announcing it to the world. Do you even first degree?
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My husband always says, "Do whatever you want inside the house, the garage and yard is mine." Husbands truly don't care.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    i care

would you marry me then????

I love to pick 4 or 5 different colors, or ideas and when I ask him he says: whatever.....
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    Options
    Well now you CAN'T kill him after announcing it to the world. Do you even first degree?

OOOHHHH S*#$% that's right.... I will have to come up with something else to get rid of him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smokin: :smokin:
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I think we are married to the same man!! Mine says the exact same thing! He finally just said, he doesnt like making decision, and I can do whatever I want, he will complain either way. Geeeeez!

So, now I say, no opinion, no complaints.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Home remodels are a great strain on relationships. I've been through a few and we almost killed each other. Good luck !
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    People who don't put in a vote don't get to complain after the fact! Tell him to shut it or grow a pair and create a dialogue about his wishes to do with the house reno beyond that of a 4 year old. Whatever is a curse word in my house....it is not used as a response to anything.
  • akmom40
    akmom40 Posts: 12
    Options
    I really wouldn't care either...:tongue:
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    presort your faves, and give him only three choices at one time. "this one, this one, or this one" will be easier for him than "ochre or mustard or earth clay? or maybe mint or seagrass or blue clover? or MAYBE ecru or eggshell or cream?" just 3.

more work for you but less agony
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    (and call them 'yellow', 'green', and 'off-white')
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Chillll out mon':smile:
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    Options
    presort your faves, and give him only three choices at one time. "this one, this one, or this one" will be easier for him than "ochre or mustard or earth clay? or maybe mint or seagrass or blue clover? or MAYBE ecru or eggshell or cream?" just 3.

more work for you but less agony

I do it all the time and he says.... whatever I don't care.... and then he gives his opinion once he sees it completely done....
  • olyabe
    olyabe Posts: 36
    Options
    Be thankful he does not care. Mine did not care about a lot of things (the boundaries were set at simply no purple and no gold/bronze which was fine with me), but a couple of items he did care about, we happened to disagree on.

Oh, how I wished he said he did not care about those either at the end...
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    i care

would you marry me then????

I love to pick 4 or 5 different colors, or ideas and when I ask him he says: whatever.....

wood wife srs
    currently writing an essay on pros and cons of each colour