What was the last meal you cooked?

Options

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Hummus and tomato crostini with apple slices... family favorite!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Last night I made a Brussels sprout and chicken gratin with Parmesan cheese. My partner is eating Keto style, but I’m not...so a lot of food in the house right now is pretty high in fat. I figure I can enjoy it too, just in smaller amounts, and fill in with more veggies or fruit if I’m still hungry. So far so good, and the gratin was pretty tasty.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Couscous with BBQ chicken leg quarters
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,621 Member
    Options
    I helped the hubby with a mayonnaise that split. We had a grand alioli.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Huge salad (romaine, kale, roma tomato, fresh cabbage, red bell pepper, red onion), with dijon mustard-and-vinegar dressing, plus black beans with Valentina sauce.
  • amgreenwell
    Options
    Baby Portobello mushroom alfredo rotini
  • belladamjc
    belladamjc Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Garlic Chilli Prawns with rice, great macros and wonderful flavour.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    From last night: chicken stir fry - marinated boneless skinless chicken thighs in a mix of white miso paste and sake, and stir fried them with onion and fresh green beans.

In reality I wanted to use black bean paste but we didn't have any and the non-asian grocery store didn't either.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Cajun red beans made with fresh sweet onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic, plus a stack of spices including smoked paprika; added a bit of brewed coffee to the broth and it tasted great
  • billdwyatt
    billdwyatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Last night I seared two pieces of salmon in the pan then baked it. While the salmon was baking I cooked some fresh green beans in fresh garlic, fresh onions, and almond flakes. It was all delicious and topped out at about 600 calories.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Last night I made individual vegetarian pot pies (in ramekins) with roasted rosemary-garlic broccoli and carrots. I also made 'chocolate covered strawberry brownies' for dessert since we had another couple over and we were celebrating their recent engagement.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Last night I made tacos. My husband throws his all in a big bowl and eats it with chips, and I actually make tacos out of it on flour tortillas.
  • amgreenwell
    Options
    Slow cooker white bean and bacon soup.... YUMMY!!!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I made a grilled cheese sandwich. For my toddler.
  • Taniagirly
    Taniagirly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vegan spaghetti Bolognaise (I’m not vegan I just figured out that everyone likes this meal so I cook it). I use green lentils instead of meat, and whole-wheat spaghetti:)
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,621 Member
    Options
    Hasselback new potatoes, roast beef, roast cherry tomatoes, sauteed spinach, bearnaise sauce, creme caramel.
  • amgreenwell
    Options
  • DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Goulash...

• AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Soup with carrots, spinach, onions, garlic and red lentils