What was the last meal you cooked?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Big pot of chicken soup, used split chicken breasts, crushed tomatoes, garlic, onions, purple, yellow, white and orange carrots, red bell pepper, baby spinach and a few new potatoes....was sooo good especially with me having a cold😷 but will pair great with salads and sandwiches for the next few days😋!

I love this post, you all are amazing!!!
    Hugs🌼
    Ali

Welcome. Sounds delicious. Feel better soon! Hugs.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    It was oven baked chicken wings, lemon pepper butter frozen veggies mix and the big to do was the from scratch Mac n cheese. We made it with pimento cheese, because it was available in plenty. Not a mistake. Super good.

ksfdbxyuja80.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,621 Member
    Options
    Chicken laksa made with commercial laksa paste. Som tam made with spiralized carrot and granny smith apple because green papaya is hard to come by in London.
    8cgnj2h5l23e.jpeg
  • foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can't do photo as I don't have a smart phone, and no usb for my camera;. Yesterday, I made ground sirloin grilled patty, roasted tator tots, raw cherry tomatoes, and raw mini sliced cucumber, it was colorful and a clean eating meal
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of meal prepping for the week. Baked chicken breasts and fish. Brown rice pasta. I threw Chicken, butternut squash, lima beans, broccoli, chicken stock and yellow curry in my instant pot. I plan to make califlower crust pizza using artichoke spread instead of tomato sauce. I also plan to make Chicken waldorf salad. For snacks, I cut up apples, portioned off carrot sticks and grapes.

I'll post pics when i'm done. If i'm not to tired. 😥😩
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's dinner: Stir fry chicken (chicken breast chunks, pineapple chunks, green beans, carrots, onion, garlic, spaghetti, ginger with sauce of pineapple juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and cornstarch ) served over white rice, with a glass of wine.
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    trying different recipes for dinner. I found the site Skinnytaste.com and cooked two recipes.
    Stuffed eggplant parmesan and Enchilada chicken roll-ups. Family like both of them.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Breaded, baked haddock, rice, and roasted garlic kale.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Sautéed chicken with cucumber/pear salad and steamed green beans
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Sautéed chicken with cucumber/pear salad and steamed green beans

💚 that combination.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Ribs in Instantpot then finished under a broiler brushed with BBQ sauce, coleslaw and acorn squash pure for sides. Easy hands off dinner really.

😋Delish!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I can't do photo as I don't have a smart phone, and no usb for my camera;. Yesterday, I made ground sirloin grilled patty, roasted tator tots, raw cherry tomatoes, and raw mini sliced cucumber, it was colorful and a clean eating meal

Welcome!
  • invisibleman53
    invisibleman53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I made some pasta with Ragu classic sauce and drank 8 ounces of Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar with the mother. Sounds great, doesn't it?
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I bought myself a Cuisinart indoor grill a year ago. It lets you pick your category (chicken, pork, meat, fish) and it alerts you to the doneness. I use it almost every day. It was a bit pricey, but when I break down the cost per use, it was really cheap. And the non-stick panels go into the dishwasher. It beats getting the grill up all the time.

I've never heard of that, it sounds really interesting. I think I'm going to have to look into this. I love cooking and grilling, but yeah- traditional grilling can be a pain and it's a lot of work (in my experience). Thanks so much for mentioning this elsie!
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    db9qormngs2n.jpg

Trader Joe's Shawarma Chicken Thighs with brown rice and Asian veggie medley.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Last night I made "homemade" pizza with pepperoni, red onion and green pepper...
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Chicken laksa made with commercial laksa paste. Som tam made with spiralized carrot and granny smith apple because green papaya is hard to come by in London.
    8cgnj2h5l23e.jpeg

OMG! I can almost taste it. Love how you paired the Laksa with Som tam. Just that crunchy fresh bite to cool the palate. I'm inspired, unfortunately, all I have is shwarma spices. Hmmmm
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Onions, kale, rice sautéed in a smidge of olive oil and two eggs scrambled into it.
    Probably my favorite 8fgidjnx11ks.jpeg
    meal to start the day.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Pan fried flounder with basmati rice and roasted butternut squash
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Carne asada angus steak 13 ounces. Salad with salsa. Japanese rolled egg, whey protien shake mixed with almond milk.

Only things actually cooked are the eggs and steak.