What was the last meal you cooked?

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    Caesar salad. Roast potatoes and roast beef with sautéed spinach and bearnaise. Strawberry clafoutis.
    kqm9gv4n0e3w.jpeg
    ftbn8ej8bhup.jpeg
    evrdbuz0wkbf.jpeg
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Insanely good turkey/spinach meatballs last night with elbow pasta and garlic bread. BIG HIT!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I had intended to make Roast chicken with English roasted potatoes. Being semi-immobile@ dominant wrist, making peeling ... Par boiling a chore, I'd settled on mashed cheesy garlic potatoes instead with French cut beans in garlic butter with slithered almonds.

*needed my sister to wash, marinate and pop chicken into oven for me. Additionally, she'd treated & slithered all the almonds.

y4fnjt9e1m6z.jpg
    x1h5f8hvjw99.jpg
    yoi8fpi4resj.jpg
  • amgreenwell
    Options
    Potato and ham bake with steamed carrots
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I roasted a pork loin rubbed in a seasoning of.. salt, pepper, parprika, brown sugar, onion and garlic, cayenne... I think that was it. My husband normally would smoke this but we didn't have time for that.

Also loaded potato casserole (so kinda like twice baked potatoes with bacon, cheese, green onion etc but in casserole form because it's much quicker)

rolls, and green beans, and I also baked a spaghetti squash just for fun, I'd never had one before.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Last meal I cooked was last night. I made a spaghetti squash casserole with ground chicken, onions, peppers, tomatoes and some cheese. It was so so delicious!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I tried out my instant pot and I LOVE it! I made soup. Chicken breast, delicata squash, kale, veggie broth & curry sauce. Yum!
    gb1p10r2tznk.jpg
    e241cimugt4h.jpg
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Steak and eggs
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Last night I made baked ziti and garlic bread, and I had some leftover spaghetti squash. Yummmmm. That might be my new favorite veg.
  • amgreenwell
    Options
    Last night was skillet pork chops with red onions and peaches with brown rice and steamed broccoli
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    I'm the weekend and company cook in my household and planning out the upcoming weekend. Having a Chinese colleague over for dinner. Doing my mom's classic Chinese dinner, I think. Contact fried sea bream fillets with green onion and ginger, my mom's frozen peas stir fried with garlic, cucumber salad with Japanese sesame dressing from a bottle. English summer pudding done with a combination if frozen berries and fresh strawberries for dessert.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    I'm the weekend and company cook in my household and planning out the upcoming weekend. Having a Chinese colleague over for dinner. Doing my mom's classic Chinese dinner, I think. Contact fried sea bream fillets with green onion and ginger, my mom's frozen peas stir fried with garlic, cucumber salad with Japanese sesame dressing from a bottle. English summer pudding done with a combination if frozen berries and fresh strawberries for dessert.

That sounds absolutely delectable. 😋
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Chicken pasta soup is done. We may or may not pair it with garlic bread. 😋
    jz96fkkbjv3a.jpg
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    sweet & sour ribs in the crock pot with a side of rice (ok my bf made it but still, I told him how to do it! :P)
  • rainbowoctopus
    rainbowoctopus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi new to the forums looking for easy meals to cook this is what I had last night. Seeded toast with tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, avacado topped with blue cheese and an egg with a touch of hot sauce. Nice and easy and about 500cals
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    The last meal I actually cooked was on Sunday. A whole round steak, rolled and tied with bacon and onions inside. It was cooked low and slow all day, with the pan juices made into a sauce with portabella mushrooms and veal stock. We had Yukon gold mashed potatoes with it.
  • ophelialis
    ophelialis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't have a picture unfortunately but made mini crab cakes with imitation crab and a kale slaw. Didn't taste like crab, but it did taste really good. I have leftovers in the fridge. :)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Crockpot lasagna. Tasty, filling, easy, and fits my macros.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Tandoori chicken legs, smoky acorn squash pure and cucumber yogurt salad.

Acorn squash ... Cucumber yoghurt salad ... Yum!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Taking a workout break today, so am going to perch myself high above the mud hills to watch the dirt bike bonfire rally. Dinner is prepped ... Slow cooker rice jambalaya (hot Louisiana sausage, chicken breast, catfish fillet, shrimp). Squeeze of lemon.

r9taspp8isoh.jpg
    8s2brvo1qtcm.jpg