Hell.. he stood 6’6 and weighed 245
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Didn't say much though.
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Everybody knew you didn’t give him no lip though.
    I live about 15 minutes from the marble stand they placed in front of it.
  • JessD9031
    Options
    yeah, I went by there a time or two. It was a worthless pit.
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Really?? I didn’t think anybody knew where he called home.
  • JessD9031
    Options
    Isn't that how this whole fiasco started?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    I think it all started in New Orleans.
    Then he just drifted into town here.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    I’ve recently realized I will never be able to not scream when a bug is on me or flying around my head. Not a screeching scream but more like I’m crying a little bit. Not every bug. Just the bad ones.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I know most of you know I lost a daughter 2 weeks ago. 😔 Im stronger than I thought because I literally thought I would die from the pain but here I still am.. heart still beating. I've amazed myself.

You're strong and amazing Jo. <3 Pretty sure anyone here will agree. <3

It won't always be this hard.

Thank you Reenie ❤🥰 you've been an awesome friend
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    I know most of you know I lost a daughter 2 weeks ago. 😔 Im stronger than I thought because I literally thought I would die from the pain but here I still am.. heart still beating. I've amazed myself.

I’m forever sorry for this loss Jo. I’m happy to see you popping in here still. You are definitely strong.💗
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I’m forever sorry for this loss Jo. I’m happy to see you popping in here still. You are definitely strong.💗

Thank you Mel.. ❤
    Its been a welcome escape here on occasion
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family @slimgirljo15 😞 I can’t even imagine the pain.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family @slimgirljo15 😞 I can’t even imagine the pain.

Thank you..
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Awe Mel, most are truly harmless @MelG7777
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Sometimes I've thought life is too hard, too dark. But every day is just one day. The darkest times will pass by in course. I wish peace for your heart and family.

Thank you, I really appreciate that ❤
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

You are strong and being surrounded by people who care lifts the spirit. It's amazing what the heart can endure when you're surrounded by love ❤
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Not a fancy type of gal at all. I don't wear jewelry, don't fuss with make-up or do my hair up all the time, live in jeans/tees/sweaters. I own 2 pairs of sneakers, 1 pr. of winter boots, a pair of duck boots. And may still have a pair of sandals tucked in the back of my closet in case I need to play dress-up at all.
    Does that make me easy to please or just plain lazy? Hmmmm