Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When someone says something ridiculously hypochondriac-like I say, “yes, that’s probably it.“
    Wait a minute, what?

Are you trying to tell me that you did not start our bizarre conversation last night after you read this?

😳
    Freaky mind meld stuff

I really thought you thought I had those ailments.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    When someone says something ridiculously hypochondriac-like I say, “yes, that’s probably it.“
    Wait a minute, what?

Are you trying to tell me that you did not start our bizarre conversation last night after you read this?

😳
    Freaky mind meld stuff

I really thought you thought I had those ailments.
    🤦‍♀️
    You did not think I thought you had leprosy and a tumor

At the same time

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Is this a bit? Are we doing a bit?
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I only understand sarcasm when *I* do it.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I cannot bring myself to use a beauty blender, ive never used one. Reusing the same sponge over and over again?Bacteria gallore.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I cannot bring myself to use a beauty blender, ive never used one. Reusing the same sponge over and over again?Bacteria gallore.

I use them except I buy knock offs in bulk and just gently wash them daily and then swap them out frequently but I might be too paranoid on the germ front
  • nonchalantxo
    Options

I use them except I buy knock offs in bulk and just gently wash them daily and then swap them out frequently but I might be too paranoid on the germ front

It must be fine since alot of people enjoy using them. I want to try to see what the hooplas about.

Just the whole concept is off-putting. Having a damp sponge sitting there...then putting it on your face. With old foundation still on it.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

It must be fine since alot of people enjoy using them. I want to try to see what the hooplas about.

Just the whole concept is off-putting. Having a damp sponge sitting there...then putting it on your face. With old foundation still on it.

Oh for sure, I can understand 100% why it would be unappealing to some people

If you clean them properly though they can work great. For some reason foundation brushes and I just don't get along.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    She found a bug in her beauty sponge at 5:40 mark

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I heard the “she said” joke long before I ever watched The Office. I only knew that it was referenced in the office because I heard a pop preacher say, “someone’s been watching too much of the office.”
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

I feel like this is fake because she doesn't show the real time of her discovering the bug
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I never got into wearing makeup.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options

I feel like this is fake because she doesn't show the real time of her discovering the bug

I was thinking the same thing after i posted this. People doing anything to go viral.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I sometimes play guitar and sing in front of people. Never been told i suck, never been told im the best.....i think being just ok is fine with me.....
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,591 Member
    Options
    As a child I was made to take piano lessons.
    I took them and played recitals every year for about 3yrs.
    I did not want to take them and didn’t apply myself fully.
    Now I’m old, have my lovely piano but I never really learned and I don’t think I was born with a natural ability.
    I can play the same pieces now that I played 50yrs ago.
    I never went for it.

Since I had to do it anyway, I wish I would have taken learning the piano more seriously.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,220 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    As a child I was made to take piano lessons.
    I took them and played recitals every year for about 3yrs.
    I did not want to take them and didn’t apply myself fully.
    Now I’m old, have my lovely piano but I never really learned and I don’t think I was born with a natural ability.
    I can play the same pieces now that I played 50yrs ago.
    I never went for it.

Since I had to do it anyway, I wish I would have taken learning the piano more seriously.

I too was forced to take piano. I can play by ear so lessons were torture because I could play anything after hearing it once and I'd get in trouble for not reading the music. (I can read music)

I love having a piano because my son loves it but I have no desire really to ever play it sadly. I kinda wish I did have a desire to play it.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I collect user manuals. I know...why would I keep then when I could probably find them online but I like keeping the original ones in case I can't find them online. And I know exactly where to find them if I ever need them.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,591 Member
    Options
    I collect user manuals. I know...why would I keep then when I could probably find them online but I like keeping the original ones in case I can't find them online. And I know exactly where to find them if I ever need them.

☺️👌
    I have a special drawer for all of mine.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options

☺️👌
    I have a special drawer for all of mine.

So do I but I also do the online thing.