Let me know you a little better

Options
1150151152153154156»

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,012 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I’m not REALLY good at too many things. But I’m really good at wrapping gifts. I used to wrap gifts at a department store. But it’s way easier to do it when you have every little thing you could need at your disposal. At least 12 really nice thick papers hanging on the wall. More in the back. All different boxes that almost always worked for what you needed. Staplers, scissors and tape….you almost never lost them. Tissue paper with stickers. And BEAUTIFUL ribbons. I can make really nice bows. All easier with wired ribbon but we had many different kinds. All at the perfect counter height. I liked doing it. I even volunteered a few years for our local volunteer center at the mall after I quit that job.

Now my presents look atrocious. I wrap clothing without boxes. No bows. Bits of paper for tags, even though I have tags somewhere. At midnight on Christmas Day.😂 On the floor.

wbyeuwe3sovv.jpeg

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m not REALLY good at too many things. But I’m really good at wrapping gifts. I used to wrap gifts at a department store. But it’s way easier to do it when you have every little thing you could need at your disposal. At least 12 really nice thick papers hanging on the wall. More in the back. All different boxes that almost always worked for what you needed. Staplers, scissors and tape….you almost never lost them. Tissue paper with stickers. And BEAUTIFUL ribbons. I can make really nice bows. All easier with wired ribbon but we had many different kinds. All at the perfect counter height. I liked doing it. I even volunteered a few years for our local volunteer center at the mall after I quit that job.

Now my presents look atrocious. I wrap clothing without boxes. No bows. Bits of paper for tags, even though I have tags somewhere. At midnight on Christmas Day.😂 On the floor.

wbyeuwe3sovv.jpeg

Looks normal to me 😂