Let me know you a little better

Replies

• Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    My second husband was a psychologically abusuve narcissist who cheated on me and destroyed my life. After we split, she identified as a trans woman and needed my help, so I supported her through a very difficult gender transition. We’re close friends/family forever now, and she’s a much better person.

My dad is one of those narcissist . As you can imagine I live with this daily. Glad you were able to get away .

I too am not a fan of that trait :(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I'll never let it be said that I can't take a hint
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I cannot hold serious conversation. They all need to include sexual inuendo, sarcasm, humor, and inapproriate things.

My life. Lucky for me, my boss doesn't usually mind.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I have a hang up about being late to anything.
    Normally I'm at least 5min early.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Everytime i try and lie to anyone I get this stupid grin on my face that gives it away!
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    I can’t say the word Giraffe
  • epr31295
    Speel Chck is my best freind!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I cannot hold serious conversation. They all need to include sexual inuendo, sarcasm, humor, and inapproriate things.

Twins 😁
  • epr31295
    ailsalw wrote: »
    I can’t say the word Giraffe

i cant say specific

it comes out “pacific” and with a lil lisp so “pathsific”

Oh my goodness my entire family makes fun of me for the same word!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    I can speak two and a half languages. I’m also double jointed but didn’t discover it until a few years ago.

I've always said I was double-jointed but it was only a few years ago that I was officially diagnosed with hyperextensive joints, which is the medical term. When you get older and you've been hyperextending those joints for years it's not nearly as much fun.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I try very hard to be a fair and rational person but if you *kitten* me over I have no use for you and will forget you exsist.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    I can be very direct and to the point.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I can't drive a regular manual :o lol..
    But my last 4 cars had triptronic shift , I drove a v8 that I would put into manual and gear down going down hills because I loved the sound :D
    I love v8 muscle cars..
  • I used to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside... now I am soft on the outside and tough on the inside and my life is infinitely better because of it.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I used to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside... now I am soft on the outside and tough on the inside and my life is infinitely better because of it.

I can relate to this.