Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I used to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside... now I am soft on the outside and tough on the inside and my life is infinitely better because of it.

❤️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m a perfectionist.
    Unfortunately, if I feel I can’t do it perfectly I don’t want to even bother trying.
    I need to get over it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I used to be tough on the outside and soft on the inside... now I am soft on the outside and tough on the inside and my life is infinitely better because of it.

I like this :heart:

But one can be soft on the inside and still strong...

Me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

You know what else is tough on the outside and soft on the inside? a lindt truffle

and I ate about 10 of them this morning while delivering them to clients... no regrets :)

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I agree... let me rephrase this so that semantics don't get in the way of my sentiments here. I used to put up a wall to protect my vulnerable nature in an effort to control the outcome... as if I didn't trust my ability to handle my own emotions. Now, I am comfortable with my vulnerability and I even welcome it, all while knowing that I am in full control of my emotional state. None of this means I am unfeeling, in fact its quite the opposite. I am still a very deep feeling person... I am just no longer afraid of it. In a way, I feel limitless and untouchable... not because limits don't exist or that I cannot be hurt, but because I know I will survive and even thrive, either way :)

I need to learn this. <3
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    For who you are and not for the way my eyes believe the person you are.

I am the thing that is stuff, but not the person that does the information.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I don't know who I am anymore and I have more hate and anger in my heart than I've ever had.

I don't know what a regular friendship is like anymore.

I often crave attention, but then when I get it, I'm instantly skeptical.

I get jealous of the way some people talk to others on here. Especially when it's things nobody has or will ever say to me.

When I post a picture, it's because I'm feeling good about myself, but nearly every time, it ends in me feeling bad. Then I do it again.

There you go. More honesty. I know I'm a mess.

Hugs Tj.. 🙂 it's not much, but it's heartfelt.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Although we traded letters and had a couple phone conversations,
    my biological mother passed away before I could meet her.
    We shared the same handwriting, love of animals, vices, made similar life choices and I look exactly like her.
    My biological father on the other hand I have met.
    I look nothing like him and we have completely opposite ways of seeing the world.
    I have half siblings, none of which have shown any desire to meet.
    I’m okay with it.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I agree... let me rephrase this so that semantics don't get in the way of my sentiments here. I used to put up a wall to protect my vulnerable nature in an effort to control the outcome... as if I didn't trust my ability to handle my own emotions. Now, I am comfortable with my vulnerability and I even welcome it, all while knowing that I am in full control of my emotional state. None of this means I am unfeeling, in fact its quite the opposite. I am still a very deep feeling person... I am just no longer afraid of it. In a way, I feel limitless and untouchable... not because limits don't exist or that I cannot be hurt, but because I know I will survive and even thrive, either way :)

Love it when you get all eloquent :kissing_heart:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Sounds like you need me to explain it again ;)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Sounds like you need me to explain it again ;)

Couldn't hurt... ❤️

th?id=OGC.360a180370873226ecfdb2eb2e1a3a56&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f14urMYvFxIKEms%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=Rdd%2fxYypGLfk%2bsh0Lp3MEA
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I don't know who I am anymore and I have more hate and anger in my heart than I've ever had.

I don't know what a regular friendship is like anymore.

I often crave attention, but then when I get it, I'm instantly skeptical.

This is SO me!

giphy.gif
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I made gratitude my watchword for 2018. It has left me feeling peaceful and happy, because I finally realize how blessed I am. Haven't picked a word for 2019 yet.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I love birds so much. Here is my Sweetpea waving.

judu70t41h6a.jpg