Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I have a keen sense of time. If something needs to cook in the oven for 45 minutes I don’t need to set the timer, or if someone says call me in 15, I know when 15 minutes has come.

I wish I could have that skill. I constantly find myself asking "how the eff did it get so late?"
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I have a keen sense of time. If something needs to cook in the oven for 45 minutes I don’t need to set the timer, or if someone says call me in 15, I know when 15 minutes has come.

Do you need an alarm in the morning to wake up?

Curious about this as well!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

I can’t sense time the same way when I’m sleeping. I don’t need an alarm but that’s just from routine.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    When I wake in the morning, I try to guess what time it is. I'm usually within a couple of minutes from the correct time. Its not uncommon for me to be right on. One of my brothers is the same way.
    However if I drank too much the night before, it can take me awhile to remember what day it is.
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Completely tomboy growing up. I would wear shorts underneath my skirts and switch out as soon as church was done
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Whenever I contact some service and they ask "How did you hear about us" I always start wondering why they want to know, panic and make something up. Like "Oh, I saw you in a magazine", which is obviously not true. No one reads magazines anymore.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    I tend to think in movie quotes and music lyrics.

I also have a great memory, like mentioned above, for mostly dumb things, like phone numbers for my friends when I was a kid. Same for birthdays.

Opposite. I have a great memory for everything else, but can't remember movie lines or scenes or actors, or even if I've seen a movie. They just don't stick with me.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I tend to think in movie quotes and music lyrics.

I also have a great memory, like mentioned above, for mostly dumb things, like phone numbers for my friends when I was a kid. Same for birthdays.

The movies and music thing is me too man
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

I can’t sense time the same way when I’m sleeping. I don’t need an alarm but that’s just from routine.

Sleep throws me off (well, waking anyway) but my sense of time is uncanny. If I tell someone I’ll be there in thirteen minutes, usually I’m there in thirteen minutes. My kids like to play games on road trips, guessing when we will arrive somewhere, and I always win down to the minute
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Amazing…. I can rarely sense what day it is.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I love music. I think it even controls my mood sometimes

What kind?
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Music makes me recall in vivid detail random memories. For some reason I tend to reminisce on those that are extremely bitter sweet. It hurts me to think that sometimes a moment that was so real and meaningful to me meant absolutely nothing to the other person.

It’s tough to truly know what someone else is feeling—though I understand your sentiment, for sure. It’s tough to feel like something so defining could also be so lonely, especially when it’s with someone else
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    I love music. I think it even controls my mood sometimes

What kind?

Right now this...
    Just so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms....
    https://youtu.be/OkyrIRyrRdY

There is not enough appreciation for Jack. Love him.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    EDT: completely wrong thread
  • Finishiitnow
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I love strawberry banana smoothie from smoothie King

With a little bit of Mango?
  • Finishiitnow
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    I graduated high school last year .

Awesome!! Congrats. What is next?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    The name in which most people know me by, isn’t my actual name, but my middle name.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    No male in either side of my family has a middle name... Odd considering I'm Mexican 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    No male in either side of my family has a middle name... Odd considering I'm Mexican 🤷🏽‍♂️

rkanq8lgnw7w.gif
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Mom lost her mind when I was born. That's what Dad said when she died.

• CoffeeAndContour
    edited February 2019
    Options

I have a first name, 3 middle names and 2 long last names lol. I’m THAT kid. But I’m not a huge fan of my first name so having 3 middle names came as a blessing. Truth I’m not a huge fan of Megan either but you deal with what you got.

You told me your first name, I thought Jessie was your middle?