Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Let me know you a little better

Replies

• mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,988Member Member Posts: 1,988Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Back in the olden days I was a
    Brownie and then a Girl Scout.
    I remember earning the badges and going to camp and singing Kumbaya, lol.

Last night I was trying to think of all the useful things I learned earning those badges other than identifying poisonous snakes indigenous to OK.

I couldn't think of anything. :o
    Finally I remembered one thing.

Put a roll of toilet paper in a metal coffee can, pour a bottle of rubbing alcohol into the toilet paper saturating it.
    Light it and you have a cooktop hot enough to cook a small meal.

45yrs later and I've never needed it!
    Hahaha! :smiley:

Nice! can I ask how far you got in the girl scouts? I'm an Eagle Scout myself.

I turned 12yrs old and no longer cared about anything but boys. :blush:

aaahhh, I gotcha.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,176Member Member Posts: 5,176Member Member
    i don't peel my string cheese i just eat it in chunks. its faster that way, and i also don't look like a toddler having babby's first lunch while sitting at my desk.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,654Member Member Posts: 4,654Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    i don't peel my string cheese i just eat it in chunks. its faster that way, and i also don't look like a toddler having babby's first lunch while sitting at my desk.

diw4k07g84d0.gif
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,981Member, Premium Member
    I’m a huge fan of old movies especially from the 1930s-1940s.
  • blueunicorn125blueunicorn125 Posts: 348Member Member Posts: 348Member Member
    I always throw away the top of a banana. I’m not sure why but for some reason I just can not eat it. :D
  • FitAddiction9FitAddiction9 Posts: 494Member Member Posts: 494Member Member
    Love to travel and love to stay in shape. Also, a foodie at times.
  • Mama_runs_slowMama_runs_slow Posts: 963Member Member Posts: 963Member Member
    I love to cook especially for people. I have sold a few paintings of my art work and I love music, but can’t carry a tune.
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member

I do the same thing man
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I do the same thing man

No knife & fork? 🤗

I do the same thing man

No knife & fork? 🤗

Leave those for candy bars ;):D
    bnrvu5g0xc7u.jpeg

30/10 odds I will tell you the odds about what the odds are on me telling you what the odds are. :p
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member

I do the same thing man

No knife & fork? 🤗

Leave those for candy bars ;):D

And the 🍌 😁
  • blueunicorn125blueunicorn125 Posts: 348Member Member Posts: 348Member Member
    I like dancing but I’ve got 0 moves! Ha!
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Posts: 1,545Member Member Posts: 1,545Member Member
    I’m 47 years old but I still love watching teen tv shows like Riverdale and Gossip Girl 😁

I can't tell you how many times I've rewatched Gossip Girl
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,448Member Member Posts: 1,448Member Member
    I always throw away the top of a banana. I’m not sure why but for some reason I just can not eat it. :D

The banana butts? Me too. I feed them to my bunny.
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Posts: 1,545Member Member Posts: 1,545Member Member

The banana butts? Me too. I feed them to my bunny.

I don't eat those either. They go to the birds!
    If you put a dozen women in a room, they STILL wouldn't come close to matching the amount of Pinterest pins I have……. in my defence, a lot of it is woodworking/maker type stuff.

My pins are all over the place. I have too many (p)interests.
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Posts: 2,707Member Member Posts: 2,707Member Member
    If you put a dozen women in a room, they STILL wouldn't come close to matching the amount of Pinterest pins I have……. in my defence, a lot of it is woodworking/maker type stuff.

My pins are all over the place. I have too many (p)interests.

p706dw9yxspm.jpg

…but seriously, yeah. I love Pinterest and I don't care who knows it. Go ahead and take my Mancard, I've got a board full of those too :D