Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Let me know you a little better

Replies

• Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 2,532Member Member Posts: 2,532Member Member
    I am extraordinarily stubborn.

Same 🤗

Me too :)

You're way too fun loving to be stubborn. 😉

Lol.. I'm extremely stubborn.. I can dig my heels in and I don't budge 😁

I love it!! 😁
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 16,257Member Member Posts: 16,257Member Member

Same 🤗

Me too :)

🤯

😝
  • This_farThis_far Posts: 303Member Member Posts: 303Member Member
    Just spent last two weeks home alone. I set out a strict diet and workout schedule and followed them. To my surprise a lost no lbs. I had progress week one which means somehow I gained weight week two. Don't feel as frustrated about these results as I expected. I think partly is I have found an little online creche here that I enjoy. Made this fortnight less lonely.
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    I'm extremely shy.
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,256Member Member Posts: 16,256Member Member

Naaaaaa
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    I'm social phobic
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,915Member Member Posts: 1,915Member Member
    I'm not really sure what to say about myself. Is there anything anyone's curious about?
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I am capable and independent.
    I was bullied my whole school career so I have a hard time believing anyone likes me, even now as an adult.
    I am socially awkward - probably as a result of the above.
    Animals are my one true love.
    I enjoy reading, travelling, cooking, and calligraphy. If I could just do those things forever I'd be happy.

Same
    Same
    I love my cat, but I've animals my whole life. I've made peace with the idea that they die before us. Sad, but true.
    I've never tried calligraphy before, it sounds interesting.
    1976gemini wrote: »
    I'm extremely shy.

Same. I don't let that stop me from going out, and trying to be social. But it is stressful for me.
    edited August 20
  • thereshegoesagainthereshegoesagain Posts: 850Member Member Posts: 850Member Member
    I'm far too trusting and forgive easily. But once I say I'm done with someone, I mean it.
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Posts: 1,023Member Member Posts: 1,023Member Member
    I almost screamed when Captain America was holding Mjolnir. But then again I think half the theater went crazy.
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 578Member Member Posts: 578Member Member
    Broken heart several times but ALWAYS confident that there is a reason and a better tomorrow.
  • mtndewmemtndewme Posts: 528Member Member Posts: 528Member Member
    I dance with my cat too often.
    I'm far too trusting and forgive easily. But once I say I'm done with someone, I mean it.

I need you girl!!!
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,544Member Member Posts: 2,544Member Member
    Moisture builds up in the atmosphere directly around my eyeballs and condenses on them when I'm watching movies with acts of sincerity and human decency. . . .weird science.
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Posts: 1,023Member Member Posts: 1,023Member Member
    I clean when I'm mad. I don't mean a light clean, like move all the furniture to get all the room clean.
    When I'm stressed I eat chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,544Member Member Posts: 2,544Member Member
    I clean when I'm mad. I don't mean a light clean, like move all the furniture to get all the room clean.

Not white chocolate though, the poser.

Jajaja come to my house when you are furious.. you will feel very relax at the end xoxox
  • helow88helow88 Posts: 74Member Member Posts: 74Member Member
    I would rather hike in the woods than go out on the town.

It's cheaper too. 🤣