Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Let me know you a little better

Replies

• mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,988Member Member Posts: 1,988Member Member
    I have very simple food tastes. Hamburger/hot dogs and fries. Mac 'n cheese, mashed potatoes, ect.
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,008Member Member Posts: 3,008Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I mainly edit for indie authors....but I write as well .....and then do some illustrations for children's books, cookbooks etc. When I'm offered the chance.....I honestly I enjoy the illustrations the most😉❤, then writing and lastly editing ....unfortunately I do mostly work in the opposite order🤷

You’re a saint and one of my favorite people. Editing makes the world a better place

Lol thank you my friend!!....it would be a very scary literary world if some of these manuscripts made it out unedited 🤤😢😣

Also, please don't judge my posts here...I'm old and suck at texting and selfies.😒

Now, if you'll excuse me, there are some hoodlum whippersnappers types here I need to shoo out of my front yard!!😉🤗
  • SaraJ429SaraJ429 Posts: 50Member Member Posts: 50Member Member
    I am told my life looks super glamorous and exciting on Instagram because I’m constantly traveling both for work & pleasure. The truth is I consider my life pretty mundane and stressful. Social media really does deceive!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,960Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,960Member, Premium Member
    I set my standards so high (personality wise) I’m doomed to be disappointed.
    edited September 23
  • QueenZeeIsmQueenZeeIsm Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    I respond to people in my head (it's not nice comments) and answer out loud with.... cool.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,960Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,960Member, Premium Member
    I’m a chronic shopaholic. 😳🙄
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,988Member Member Posts: 1,988Member Member
    I’m a chronic shopaholic. 😳🙄

me too :)
  • mtndewmemtndewme Posts: 580Member Member Posts: 580Member Member
    I window shop online and never buy anything but I will impulse buy in person no problem.
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,740Member Member Posts: 2,740Member Member
    I keep posting things I don’t like or won’t do, negative nelly.

I enjoy BBQ, Mexican food, steak.
    I enjoy music and I am constantly listening.
    I love animals, all animals.
    I love the beach.
    I enjoy watching shows about History, Space/Physics, Comedies.
    I enjoy watching old movies from the 30s-40s.

to name a few.......

Yay music, yay animals, yay to old movies and huge yay to space/physics. Phun and Phabulous
  • geraldaltmangeraldaltman Posts: 1,610Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,610Member, Premium Member
    I quit cigarettes almost 10 years ago, but I still have the last lighter I ever used to ignite one! It's an orange mini-Bic. I tossed it a small box that serves as my sewing kit. Though it's been awhile, I'll use it to melt away thread ends. I don't use candles, so I don't need it for that.
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,435Member Member Posts: 16,435Member Member
    My pickles turned out Fantastic !! If I do say so myself :)
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,697Member Member Posts: 226,697Member Member
    My pastj59p1c790312.jpg

My presentevew5qai1chr.jpeg

Wow.. inspiring. Well done 👏
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Posts: 4,210Member Member Posts: 4,210Member Member
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 585Member Member Posts: 585Member Member
    My pastj59p1c790312.jpg

My presentevew5qai1chr.jpeg

Wow.. inspiring. Well done 👏

Thank you!!!
  • shaf238shaf238 Posts: 3,415Member Member Posts: 3,415Member Member
    I'm very sensitive and I cry alot. Although, it's been a few days so I guess I'm getting better with that.

I cry a lot too recently. But that's mostly because of my *kitten* football team ergh