Replies

• LeeMarie392LeeMarie392 Posts: 166Member Member Posts: 166Member Member
    I don’t fall easy but when I do I fall hard..too hard
  • robbell678robbell678 Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    I don’t fall easy but when I do I fall hard..too hard
    Oh yeah,..I’m there too. Too intense at times.😌
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 584Member Member Posts: 584Member Member
    robbell678 wrote: »
    I was recently dumped via a text message,...man that sucks! Never happened before.She didn't want to see or hear from me again. Did she take the easy way out? Crushed.

In my case, the same person dumped me by txt, by phone, by mail, by email and in person. I was just so stupidly in love that I thought I could change his mind...
    edited November 12
    I was recently dumped via a text message,...man that sucks! Never happened before.She didn't want to see or hear from me again. Did she take the easy way out? Crushed.

In my case, the same person dumped me by txt, by phone, by mail, by email and in person. I was just so stupidly in love that I thought I could change his mind...

Love truly is blind.❤️
    I get to keep the love though,..so I’m ok with that. There’s a reason for everything. Helps me through the &$7fb&&;/,..😁
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 1,583Member Member Posts: 1,583Member Member
    I keep forgetting light bulbs so I'm living in a dark bedroom for a week now
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 584Member Member Posts: 584Member Member

Love truly is blind.❤️
    I get to keep the love though,..so I’m ok with that. There’s a reason for everything. Helps me through the &$7fb&&;/,..😁

It hurts like 💩 but time will help us to be fine!!! Just NEVER forget and NEVER regret.
    edited November 13
    Yup,..exact words I used in a text when it all came down! Wow, that’s really interesting!😀
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 780Member Member Posts: 780Member Member
    I’m scared to speak to people I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♀️
    I’m scared to speak to people I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♀️

I talk to strangers all the time, be brave,.its empowering!😄
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,476Member Member Posts: 226,476Member Member
    A little about me…..
    Today would have been my first daughter's 7th birthday, had she not passed away. So, I've been doing my best to keep myself in reasonably good spirits for as long as possible by trying to spread a little love/humour up in here. However, there's some *kitten* douchenozzle following me around thinking he's a clever *kitten* with the "inspiring" button. I am too old and too damn tired for what this community is turning in to.

I can't even begin to imagine how difficult today is for you. 😔
  • happimess01happimess01 Posts: 2,132Member Member Posts: 2,132Member Member
    I didnt know the Madonna - Music song existed until two days back. It’s a good one
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,667Member Member Posts: 2,667Member Member
    I didnt know the Madonna - Music song existed until two days back. It’s a good one

Did it make the people come together?