Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    This is weird. Who asks this?! There are universally good-looking people like Jennifer Aniston but the average person isn't Jennifer.

I definitely have a type but is my "type" a socially acceptable 8-10? Probably not.

I have short green hair, 16 piercings, and 12 tattoos. That's not generally socially acceptable as being "attractive" but to any given person, I may be a 2 or a 10. It just depends what people are into.

Again... this is weird.

100% sure I'm not the only one that finds your post ironic. Thank you for your input?

Attractiveness has a spectrum and everyone has their own spectrum in what they find attractive. By nature we find symmetry attractive (Jen for example) BUT again everyone has a spectrum. Just like sexuality. There, not that hard!

giphy.gif

According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Yes, if he identifies himself as a 8-10.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

• IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Page three,

Still waiting for a simple answer to a simple question.

Come on, guys.

6b942e8f6f686d2d0910ecf5cfacde46--quadrilateral-funny-things.jpg
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Ok again I'm not a guy. But whatever rating I am what catches my eye for attraction in a woman is always someone who I feel in my mind ranks higher than me. For men I would say no one would really turn my head attraction wise, unless it was maybe a specific person. But in terms of overall it would have to be someone who I feel is "better" than me. I don't know if that answers anything haha.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    This is weird. Who asks this?! There are universally good-looking people like Jennifer Aniston but the average person isn't Jennifer.

I definitely have a type but is my "type" a socially acceptable 8-10? Probably not.

I have short green hair, 16 piercings, and 12 tattoos. That's not generally socially acceptable as being "attractive" but to any given person, I may be a 2 or a 10. It just depends what people are into.

Again... this is weird.

100% sure I'm not the only one that finds your post ironic. Thank you for your input?

Ironic? Lol...this exactly the point. I may find tall thick men sexy while the girl next to me fines lanky and trim hot sexy. Im into tattoos but the other person likes clean cut. I also enjoy a variety of men...so lots of things go through my head when i see any of these men.

Yes, a woman who self-identifies as "not socially acceptable" deems my question, which is quite normal, weird. That is called irony.

And the rest of your answer....yeah, I was asking men about women, not the other way around...and a specific subset of men at that....so....yeah.....

giphy.gif

• IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Ok again I'm not a guy. But whatever rating I am what catches my eye for attraction in a woman is always someone who I feel in my mind ranks higher than me. For men I would say no one would really turn my head attraction wise, unless it was maybe a specific person. But in terms of overall it would have to be someone who I feel is "better" than me. I don't know if that answers anything haha.

This is where I think the sex of the person actually matters. Women typically don't have a hobby of gawking at people.

gawking.jpg

Or if they do, they usually at least have their mouth closed. Just saying.

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

This is where I think the sex of the person actually matters. Women typically don't have a hobby of gawking at people.

gawking.jpg

Haha. See I gawk all the time, at women though. I look like those two gentlemen sometimes :D
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

gawking.jpg

Haha. See I gawk all the time, at women though. I look like those two gentlemen sometimes :D

Girl you cray.

:D:D:D:D

You get a hug!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

Why would you drool over a 5? If someone is drool-worthy they're not a 5...
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

The scale ends at 10. You cant be above 10.
    @nooshi713

And yet you are a 7435.88/10. What have you done?! :flowerforyou:

That's sweet. :)
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

Then what?

My question is, does the self-identified attractiveness of a man determine who he finds attractive?

Like, would a man who rates himself a 6 drool over a 7, but a man who is a 9 only drool over 9s and 10s, or do 7s also turns the head of a man who sees himself as a 9?

Sigh, I think I just complicated the question....
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

Then tell me about the women you eyeball in real life. What level of attractiveness are they at usually, in your estimation?

If they attract my attention they are by definition high level. :smirk:

Ask a subjective question, get a subjective answer.

What is high level on the scale of 1-10?

And does high level mean equal or higher than your own self-rating, or just generally attractive, even if lower than your own self-assessment?

You think I'm gonna use your (belittling and offensive) rating scale just because you asked? :laugh:

The reason you aren't getting answers you want isn't because we're chicken, it's because the question sucks. This is the emotional intelligence equivalent of a "do these jeans make my butt look fat?" Ask a better question that doesn't reduce your gender to a number. You've had many good answers, read them. 942.3/10, would not debate.

Thank you for your input.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Then what?

My question is, does the self-identified attractiveness of a man determine who he finds attractive?

Like, would a man who rates himself a 6 drool over a 7, but a man who is a 9 only drool over 9s and 10s, or do 7s also turns the head of a man who sees himself as a 9?

No. That's not how it works. At all.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

Then what?

No. That's not how it works. At all.

So inform me.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Page three,

Still waiting for a simple answer to a simple question.

Come on, guys.

6b942e8f6f686d2d0910ecf5cfacde46--quadrilateral-funny-things.jpg

I believed I answered this already. Odds are when I walk into the room I'm gonna be one of the best looking men in there, charismatic as well......I make eye contact with everyone but stare and gawk at no one. I will engage in conversation with any female that approaches me, I have no specific type. I dont rate women numbers wise because my mood fluctuates what I like most. So to answer the question I do not gawk at any woman, and I don't need her to be a 10 if such a thing exists.....;)

Bojack, you are both a good looking and smart guy (I saw your responses in the "key" thread). As you know,

2+2=4 -1 = 3

You are trying to answer the 2+2 question I asked, but gave me three, because you subtracted the gawking element, which was crucial to the answering of this question. So you don't have to keep answering. I heard you the first time.

You get a hug. :D;)

• IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    I must say this has been very entertaining. Thanks guys!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be more interesting.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Guys will bang chicks but will only go half of what they believe they, themselves, are rated.
    A 10 will bang no lower than a 5
    An 8 will bang no lower than a 4
    A 5 will bang no lower than a 2.5
    Blah blah blah
    Alcohol changes everything though

Banging and gawking are two different things. Can you alter your scale for gawking-while-sober levels?