Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Common personality/traits/interests/beliefs...(not fabricated personality,etc., genuine)
    Similar income is also nice
    Balance overall; it's not rocket science

So you see a woman on the street and gawk at her because of the common personality traits and beliefs you share?

Did you even read the question?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

Then tell me about the women you eyeball in real life. What level of attractiveness are they at usually, in your estimation?

If they attract my attention they are by definition high level. :smirk:

Ask a subjective question, get a subjective answer.

This is way off topic but did you pick Lieutenant because Captain was already taken?

I don't comment on my brother :rage:

Your brother is a 10. What does he think when he sees a 5?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I can't speak on a guys perspective but I gawk at 2's up to 10's .. sometimes its the hairy dime size mole in the middle of a 2's forehead that makes me look.. so many things catch my attention.
    So from an average 5 to 6 my answer is I gawk at 2 to 10 depending on whats drawing my attention :#
    Sorry to the 1's :D
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Did we come to a conclusion yet?
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

Then tell me about the women you eyeball in real life. What level of attractiveness are they at usually, in your estimation?

If they attract my attention they are by definition high level. :smirk:

Ask a subjective question, get a subjective answer.

This is way off topic but did you pick Lieutenant because Captain was already taken?

I don't comment on my brother :rage:

Awe I’m sorry, he’s pretty famous with the 8-10 year olds, but I think your more popular with an older age range, and for much different reasons!😂
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are arguing. Help me out with this question:

Guys that are 8-10/10 range, what range of women do you stare at and drool over IRL?
    I have and 8-20 range. An 820 credit rating.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    I believe the oldest living turtle is named Jonathan and he's 187 years old. FYI

Ok.

So, young, big, rich and handsome guy. If you spent a good 15 minutes staring at some woman, what level of attractiveness from 1-10 would she typically be, based on your completely subjective scale, that is based on your preferences?

Drumroll.....
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Well OP, IF I were a man rating myself between 8-10, I would be able to answer. And I would only go for women between 7-9. But, since I'm not a man....my answer won't count. I'm sorry.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

nooshi713 wrote: »

This is MFP chit chat.

Where if I asked a question about the longest life span of a turtle they've heard of,

I'd get fifteen pages asking me why I singled out turtles and their cat lasted over ten years, but their ferret not as long.

A solid ten pages of the relativity of turtle lifespan, and how it really depends on what the turtle eats and how that makes my question completely irrelevant and offensive to at least four or five people.

And three posts actually about turtles, but mostly about their shells.

One post will tell me about that one turtle that slipped out of someone's backpack in the middle of class.

Which means, no.

No one has answered the actual question that was asked, but plenty of people responded.

alot.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Evidence:
    My friend and I are arguing. Help me out with this question:

Guys that are 8-10/10 range, what range of women do you stare at and drool over IRL?
    I have and 8-20 range. An 820 credit rating.

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

This is MFP chit chat.

Where if I asked a question about the longest life span of a turtle they've heard of,

I'd get fifteen pages asking me why I singled out turtles and their cat lasted over ten years, but their ferret not as long.

A solid ten pages of the relativity of turtle lifespan, and how it really depends on what the turtle eats and how that makes my question completely irrelevant and offensive to at least four or five people.

And three posts actually about turtles, but mostly about their shells.

One post will tell me about that one turtle that slipped out of someone's backpack in the middle of class.

Which means, no.

No one has answered the actual question that was asked, but plenty of people responded.

alot.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

You care too much.....I think it's more fun for most to not be serious about trivial questions. Yes, it's chit chat
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

Motorsheen wrote: »
    okay, here's is my terrible, if not inane and totally confusing, analogy on the subject.

Remember Tower Records ??

(for those of you under the age of 12, it was an awesome record store in both NYC & Los Angeles and points in-between )

anyway, I used to visit Tower Records about once a week to purchase music.

Sometimes (usually ) I was in the mood for jazz but sometimes Alt Rock or Electronic or Acid Jazz or Classic Rock or Classical or Country Rock or in the rare occurrence , Hip-Hop.

Thing was, it just depended on my mood on any given day.

Sometimes you would find a gem in any given genre, however other times, the cover would look great but the music didn't quite deliver.

So I might have a certain type in mind, but the personalities within that type will greatly vary.

..... so what was the question again?

The answer to the question is a number(s) between 1 and 10. Not an essay.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Well OP, IF I were a man rating myself between 8-10, I would be able to answer. And I would only go for women between 7-9. But, since I'm not a man....my answer won't count. I'm sorry.

You are right, your answer doesn't count, HOWEVER, your answer indicates that you understood the question, which is like more relevant than any other dude that has answered in this thread. And it only doesn't count because testosterone levels being what they are, you never know with men. They don't see sexuality the same way we do.

Off topic: interesting that if you felt you were a 10, you would not stare at women who were also 10s.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    The rest of you, please see this woman's answer for an example of what a correct answer to this question would look like: