Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be more interesting.

Serious question. If you find the conversation both uninteresting and offensive, why are you participating in it?

You've made several threads about how you don't want to answer the question.

There are other threads you might find more stimulating.

Just saying.

I haven't made any threads at all. I've only responded to this one.

Maybe I want something decent to come out of this train wreck. I'm not willing to give up on us. :flowerforyou:

So now that you've seen the soccer video, you still interested? B)

What soccer video? I haven't watched anything.

https://youtu.be/EKE4yxlJdr8

• IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    I thought this would be more interesting.

giphy.gif

10 points for use of a Titus Andromedon gif.

I'll take them.

But fyi, the bye, bye was for you, not the guy who claimed he wasn't attractive, btw. I'm not an *kitten*.
  • thapainmaka
    thapainmaka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    for the record, by myself, I'm a solid 3.65.

.... but my burrito catapults me up to an 8.95.

So you're burrito must be on fire!
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    This thread resonates deep with me, it reminds me of when I'm so fuuking stoned and just say shiiit to say it....is that what your doing OP?

g1388350204202880458.jpg
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    One persons <5 is another persons 10>.
    A guy can differ significantly about what gives him a "10".
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I can get all the way up to a 5.5 when I shower and put on my velvet blazer. Keep me in mind for future surveys! :grin:

<3 please refer to the next thread/survey on body hair...is it relative to how many dates you go on and would you shave to increase this #
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    One persons <5 is another persons 10>.
    A guy can differ significantly about what gives him a "10".

We have established that like 50 times already in this thread.

Subjectively, subjectively. If a man sees a woman HE thinks is a...you know what, never mind.

giphy.gif
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    This is weird. Who asks this?! There are universally good-looking people like Jennifer Aniston but the average person isn't Jennifer.

I definitely have a type but is my "type" a socially acceptable 8-10? Probably not.

I have short green hair, 16 piercings, and 12 tattoos. That's not generally socially acceptable as being "attractive" but to any given person, I may be a 2 or a 10. It just depends what people are into.

Again... this is weird.

100% sure I'm not the only one that finds your post ironic. Thank you for your input?

Ironic? Lol...this exactly the point. I may find tall thick men sexy while the girl next to me fines lanky and trim hot sexy. Im into tattoos but the other person likes clean cut. I also enjoy a variety of men...so lots of things go through my head when i see any of these men.

Yes, a woman who self-identifies as "not socially acceptable" deems my question, which is quite normal, weird. That is called irony.

And the rest of your answer....yeah, I was asking men about women, not the other way around...and a specific subset of men at that....so....yeah.....

giphy.gif

:D you ask a bizarre question you are gonna get bizarre answers. The only awkward thing in this thread is your rudeness. I was trying to explain that this imaginary scale you are asking about doesnt exsist unless you are 12 years old. But im a woman so carry on.

Will do, thank you!
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I get 8-10 dudes staring at me all the time...I'm like a "hometown" 7+ (8+ if you love redheads). I lift heavy and have a huge butt.

Does that answer most of the questions?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    At what point do we start talking about the crazy-hot matrix and hairdressers named Tiffany.

Thats probably a more fitting topic :D the crazy hot matrix is real!
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    I get 8-10 dudes staring at me all the time...I'm like a "hometown" 7+ (8+ if you love redheads). I lift heavy and have a huge butt.

Does that answer most of the questions?

Not at all. You have so many things going on (red hair), (big butt), (lift heavy), how is anybody going to be able to label you a 7?

That's like a trifecta of sexy. I'm guessing those 8-10 dudes are also putting you in the 8-10 range as well.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    If we're just talking about ogling a person then I think the answer is that men probably ogle anyone who has something they like about them, regardless of where they feel that person fits on their own scale of 1 through 10.

If you start talking about going on a date with that person then maybe it's a different story.

But I must confess that I am a woman so I'm saying this from my own experience of ogling guys who, despite my ogling, I might not say yes to a date with them.

bobs-burgers-season-1-4-sexy-dance-fighting-capoeira-jairo-tina-brazil-review-episode-guide-list.jpg
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Common personality/traits/interests/beliefs...(not fabricated personality,etc., genuine)
    Similar income is also nice
    Balance overall; it's not rocket science
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

Then tell me about the women you eyeball in real life. What level of attractiveness are they at usually, in your estimation?

If they attract my attention they are by definition high level. :smirk:

Ask a subjective question, get a subjective answer.

This is way off topic but did you pick Lieutenant because Captain was already taken?
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I’m attracted to many different types but superficially I’m usually initially drawn to petite females, 5’0”-5’5”, fit but not too fit, and lips and eyes can be very seductive to me.
    Don’t hate on us tall girls!😢 but usually tall guys like short chicks and short guys like tall chicks, I guess I will never get to wear heels😩
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    At what point do we start talking about the crazy-hot matrix and hairdressers named Tiffany.

Thats probably a more fitting topic :D the crazy hot matrix is real!

It has proven true many times, in my experience.