Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Well OP, IF I were a man rating myself between 8-10, I would be able to answer. And I would only go for women between 7-9. But, since I'm not a man....my answer won't count. I'm sorry.

giphy.gif

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Well OP, IF I were a man rating myself between 8-10, I would be able to answer. And I would only go for women between 7-9. But, since I'm not a man....my answer won't count. I'm sorry.

You are right, your answer doesn't count, HOWEVER, your answer indicates that you understood the question, which is like more relevant than any other dude that has answered in this thread. And it only doesn't count because testosterone levels being what they are, you never know with men. They don't see sexuality the same way we do.

Off topic: interesting that if you felt you were a 10, you would not stare at women who were also 10s.

If I were a man, I probably wouldn't be a 10.
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I believe the oldest living turtle is named Jonathan and he's 187 years old. FYI

Ok.

So, young, big, rich and handsome guy. If you spent a good 15 minutes staring at some woman, what level of attractiveness from 1-10 would she typically be, based on your completely subjective scale, that is based on your preferences?

Drumroll.....
    Every guy in here will stare at 10s down to 7s. However, I don't put myself on such a high pedestal. You'll probably find me looking at the 4 to 7 range. Is this what you were looking for?
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    I believe the oldest living turtle is named Jonathan and he's 187 years old. FYI

Ok.

So, young, big, rich and handsome guy. If you spent a good 15 minutes staring at some woman, what level of attractiveness from 1-10 would she typically be, based on your completely subjective scale, that is based on your preferences?

Drumroll.....

Every guy in here will stare at 10s down to 7s. However, I don't put myself on such a high pedestal. You'll probably find me looking at the 4 to 7 range. Is this what you were looking for?

Closer. Just for clarification. You stare at 7-10, but look to date women 4-7? Is that what I read, or you only stare at women 4-7 and not higher?

I am really trying to gauge the ogle factor, not sex or relationship factor.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Well I know I'm a beautiful man, no need to pretend otherwise so ill reply.......I try not to stare, I remain aloof......therefore I remain alone ;)

Yessss yessss you are
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    There are very few real 10s in the world.
  • bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    There are very few real 10s in the world.

Exactly
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options

Ok.

Drumroll.....

So if you stare at 4-7 and only glance at 8-10 then what do you date/peruse? Because I’m pretty sure I’m a solid 3 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Motorsheen wrote: »
    okay, here's is my terrible, if not inane and totally confusing, analogy on the subject.

Remember Tower Records ??

(for those of you under the age of 12, it was an awesome record store in both NYC & Los Angeles and points in-between )

anyway, I used to visit Tower Records about once a week to purchase music.

Sometimes (usually ) I was in the mood for jazz but sometimes Alt Rock or Electronic or Acid Jazz or Classic Rock or Classical or Country Rock or in the rare occurrence , Hip-Hop.

Thing was, it just depended on my mood on any given day.

Sometimes you would find a gem in any given genre, however other times, the cover would look great but the music didn't quite deliver.

So I might have a certain type in mind, but the personalities within that type will greatly vary.

..... so what was the question again?

The answer to the question is a number(s) between 1 and 10. Not an essay.

Potato.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I would (8.95) never place something so arbitrary as (8.95) a number towards my (8.95) wife's attractiveness.

I would give her a 9.5...... but she would get too cocky about it.
    Let's just say that: " I Out-Kicked My Coverage"
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    my7o927l57bi.jpg
    This is my wife. She's more into fitness than I am. I'll let you decide.

So you look at 4 to 7 and marry the 10...smart man.
    Yep this is my decision too! Lol
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I only look at perfect 10s. We're all made in gawd's image and he's a 10 by default. So 10=10.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

Ok.

Drumroll.....

Closer. Just for clarification. You stare at 7-10, but look to date women 4-7? Is that what I read, or you only stare at women 4-7 and not higher?

I am really trying to gauge the ogle factor, not sex or relationship factor.

Any guy that claims he only stares at 10s and 9s is either full of *kitten* or a complete *kitten*. When you see a Ferrari, you stare. But how often do you see a Ferrari? Women are beautiful in so many different ways, but at the risk of sounding a bit shallow, we all have standards. So, I like the 4 to 7 range for staring.

So 8 and above you don't stare?
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    my7o927l57bi.jpg
    This is my wife. She's more into fitness than I am. I'll let you decide.

Da fk you staring at 4s when you got that hotty at home?
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Why don't you try posting this question in the Fun and Games section. They're very familiar with the 1-10 rating scale. Perhaps they might be able to answer your question better than we can.

you make a point, but I thought that was just for the "with the person above" threads.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2 : Awe I suddenly feel pretty . I'm 5'2 with lips and eyes :)
    @bigrichieAF28 : Your wife looks great! Wish I had arms like hers .
    As for the thread- I guess it really depends on the guy. Each man is going to be attracted to different things. So each will have his own answer. As for if they are an 8-10 and what they find attractive you would need to ask a man you find to be an 8-10