Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    joemac1988 wrote: »
    Just tell us what the argument was about and we'll tell you who is right, you or your friend.

Simple. The argument was about if extremely attractive men gawk at women who are in their league or if they have the same standards as less attractive men. And to be clear, I'm talking about the kind of staring where it's minutes long and they follow you across the room with their eyes, mouth agape.

This is only about gawking, not about sex or relationships, as we all know, standards there relax or expand depending on the situation.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    My friend and I are arguing. Help me out with this question:

Guys that are 8-10/10 range, what range of women do you stare at and drool over IRL?

What does GIH mean? And why would you assume everyone knows what that means?

I hate to urbandictionary it. I assume it's this one:

oc8uoym9bjdo.png

b0f.gif
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Guys that are 8-10/10 range, what range of women do you stare at and drool over IRL?

oc8uoym9bjdo.png

b0f.gif

😂😂
    To be honest, I'd prefer them to be Gray Irish Hamsters. Because it is easier to imagine. Or, I should say, it is less disturbing to imagine
  • SwannySez
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

oc8uoym9bjdo.png

b0f.gif

😂😂
    To be honest, I'd prefer them to be Gray Irish Hamsters. Because it is easier to imagine. Or, I should say, it is less disturbing to imagine

That's my role, *kitten*, making MFP a little less disturbing to imagine.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I thought it meant ‘girl in heat’ so I’ve been watching from a reasonable distance

tenor.gif?itemid=4977777
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Common personality/traits/interests/beliefs...(not fabricated personality,etc., genuine)
    Similar income is also nice
    Balance overall; it's not rocket science

So you see a woman on the street and gawk at her because of the common personality traits and beliefs you share?

Did you even read the question?

Because staring & drooling based on how someone looks makes you look like superficial (being polite here)...context/reading comprehension.

says the guy mostly naked in his avi….

r5tmq3rtkj8o.png

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Nine pages, huh? So much for this thread being so boring, stupid and uninteresting.

The mock thread should be appearing by this evening, or maybe tomorrow....

It'll give me enough time to think of the next topic of non-intrigue and much discussion.

To be fair, most of the discussion is off topic.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Gym dude: Does this...bother you?

depositphotos_13392128-stock-photo-statue-in-the-luxembourg-gardens.jpg

Me:

1249497371Cain_380.jpg

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    0frt7mzl0ve0.gif

I cant quit you. 😘
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    0frt7mzl0ve0.gif

I cant quit you. 😘

Sssthaap. She loves me!
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    0frt7mzl0ve0.gif

I cant quit you. 😘

That escalated quickly.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    0frt7mzl0ve0.gif

I cant quit you. 😘

And, avocado booty, since we have established you are crushing on me now, can you please tell me if woo means something else in MFP? The emoji looks like a shocked face, and the word woo gives me the image of screaming fans. The verb woo means to do what you are doing in that pic. Those are all incongruent. I haven't been on the boards long enough to know what this "woo" means in context. I am nearly sure it means more than like, but can also be sarcasm, like, oh, woo.

I am not a robot.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    0frt7mzl0ve0.gif

I cant quit you. 😘

And, avocado booty, since we have established you are crushing on me now, can you please tell me if woo means something else in MFP? The emoji looks like a shocked face, and the word woo gives me the image of screaming fans. The verb woo means to do what you are doing in that pic. Those are all incongruent. I haven't been on the boards long enough to know what this "woo" means in context. I am nearly sure it means more than like, but can also be sarcasm, like, oh, woo.

I am not a robot.

I think you mean a woobot.

I think you are a woobot.

Looking so coy in that photo.

While also not showing your face....

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    I don't rate women by numbers on their physical features. The sexiest thing a woman can have is confidence and security in herself. If one has this, everyone stares. The stares can be filled with lust, or jealousy, or anything in between.

I'm going to go with "lust".

it's been working for years; why stop now ??
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    joemac1988 wrote: »
    Just tell us what the argument was about and we'll tell you who is right, you or your friend.

Simple. The argument was about if extremely attractive men gawk at women who are in their league or if they have the same standards as less attractive men. And to be clear, I'm talking about the kind of staring where it's minutes long and they follow you across the room with their eyes, mouth agape.

This is only about gawking, not about sex or relationships, as we all know, standards there relax or expand depending on the situation.

@IHaveMyActTogether Wow. Minutes long...follow you across the room with their eyes...mouth agape... Since you put it like that, she better be a minimum of a 9.9 for him to act like that!

If you'd said more of an "appreciative glance", I think generally guys will find the same women attractive regardless of how attractive he is.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    0frt7mzl0ve0.gif

I cant quit you. 😘

I am not a robot.

*cough* *kitten* *cough*