My whole body
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate way toooo much!
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My biggest flaw is that I’m obsessed with all my other flaws. My self esteem is pretty much non existent but I’m trying to fix it, dunno how though
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My legs, the scarring via my bout with poison ivy this Summer's horrific! :bawling:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Arrogance
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    having so much game and personality, i swear its the WORST!

but really, i have one or two awful "anniversary" moments during the year, sometimes in March and then always in November where i get depressed and i can't see anything but the black and the pit is impossible to climb out of.

personally, i've somewhat made my peace with it at this point. its just part of who i am, for better or worse. it just has to run its course.

afterwards, i feel bad for being "bad" to my friends or the people i love, but on those bad days i don't care how they feel.
    i don't have a way of seeing how i can explain to them what's going on in my head properly then, and even if i could, on those bad days, i don't *care* enough to explain to them.
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

but really, i have one or two awful "anniversary" moments during the year, sometimes in March and then always in November where i get depressed and i can't see anything but the black and the pit is impossible to climb out of.

personally, i've somewhat made my peace with it at this point. its just part of who i am, for better or worse. it just has to run its course.

afterwards, i feel bad for being "bad" to my friends or the people i love, but on those bad days i don't care how they feel.
    i don't have a way of seeing how i can explain to them what's going on in my head properly then, and even if i could, on those bad days, i don't *care* enough to explain to them.

Seasonal depression? :(
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Seasonal depression? :(

nah, for me its thanksgiving. my ma's bday was right before thanksgiving. it was her favorite holiday because, yeah her bday right before it, and then our family would get together and everyone was usually in a good mood.
    she was a great cook and i have all these randomly specific memories of some of the things she'd make for us every year and how good they were and how i can't have them anymore. good times, but bittersweet.

March is rough because she died then and she didn't go in a very "clean" or "peaceful" way. there was a lot of horror for my brother and me for about a week straight there and i don't think i can ever really forget it. then a year later i got divorced, the same week we buried her. lots of bad memories then basically.

most of my closer friends are aware of those times and just give me space. which is cool, but i do wish i could let go of it the way i let go of other things sometimes.
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Procrastination. Why do something now when you can complete it and three other tasks all at the same time a week from now

On the plus side ,I'm really good at multitasking.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    waytoofat3 wrote: »
    Procrastination. Why do something now when you can complete it and three other tasks all at the same time a week from now

Same here.

I'll say more on the subject later.

I guess.

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    waytoofat3 wrote: »

Same here.

I'll say more on the subject later.

I guess.

That's awesome. I'm pro procrastination. Good job!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I can talk myself out of exercise. I don't know why, because once I get started, it feels good and I don't mind it. But if I allow myself, I'll talk myself out of it every time.
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Before I started my new lifestyle, I had an addiction to tea and biscuits...I would have a cup of tea and dunk biscuits...only it would be closer to a full packet rather than just one or two and it was a daily thing but I haven't done that once since the last two weeks in June when I first started my new lifestyle so that was definitely my biggest flaw...as well as general lack of exercise.

Now, I can honestly say that I do not feel like I have any food flaw as such as I am doing great with avoiding too much bad stuff. Don't get me wrong, I don't deny myself completely -- I told myself when I started this, that I was still going to allow myself the odd piece of chocolate, or the odd takeaway but having a takeaway every 2 weeks is not going to harm me if I'm careful the rest of the time and because of this new attitude, I don't feel as if I am struggling with cravings at all...so I feel free of food flaws right now.

I think my biggest flaw...or hurdle is my own self esteem. I'm still very much overweight (but I have lost 22lbs in total to date) but I want so much to have the courage to go to the local swimming pool and join the gym or go jogging; at this time, however...I just cannot face it. I think that, the more weight I lose, the more confidence I will gain so that's my goal for say around January when I will hopefully have lost a considerable amount more weight. Thank goodness for home gym equipment and aerobics on YouTube! :)

Maybe another flaw is drinking too little water though I am getting better all the time with that also.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I have a really hard time saying No

... we should talk.