Your biggest Flaw

Options
1235»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    having so much game and personality, i swear its the WORST!

but really, i have one or two awful "anniversary" moments during the year, sometimes in March and then always in November where i get depressed and i can't see anything but the black and the pit is impossible to climb out of.

personally, i've somewhat made my peace with it at this point. its just part of who i am, for better or worse. it just has to run its course.

afterwards, i feel bad for being "bad" to my friends or the people i love, but on those bad days i don't care how they feel.
    i don't have a way of seeing how i can explain to them what's going on in my head properly then, and even if i could, on those bad days, i don't *care* enough to explain to them.

I can relate to this so much. Sometimes I’m just not ‘on’ and I feel a certain amount of responsibility to reassure people around me, which I don’t because it feels too overwhelming. So I retreat and ignore them, all while feeling like a jerk for doing so but also not caring enough to do anything about it. I wish I could just let it go.
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I'm with you on the tea and biscuits addiction. Mine used to be every night, I would have tea and wouldn't stop with the biscuits.

I was normally every night as well...what a terrible habit, lol... I've even stopped watching TV most nights because I used to sit in front of the TV and I always had to have lots of food around me when doing so...habit more than craving if I'm honest. I watch TV maybe twice a week now, and never eat food whilst doing so. It still feels odd doing so, but I'm finding it much easier than I thought I would.