Ancient Bone broth and the nutritional infi

Options

Replies

• clsumrall1
    clsumrall1 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    clsumrall1 wrote: »
    Lol. Well what caught my interest is the personal results I haveHad. I’m lucky here in NE Pennsylvania I have great access to dairy and farm which are all grass feed cow lamb pork. It’s so clean and quite different from grain fed. To make bone broth which has quite different profile than stock or regular broth. FYI. Must cook for about 3 days and requires apple cider vinegar that is organic and raw to do the proper treatment. I us marrow bones chicken feet and carcass as well as lamb and pork. FYI do your due diligence. please, and if you don’t like the discussion feel free to leave. But stop the hate ing

Pigs and hogs are omnivores. Grass is not the only thing they are eating. If a field mouse happens along then your meat will get all dirty and ungrassy.

Of course they eat everything that comes near them that is the point I’m making not grain fed or this out of a bag but what free range grass pastures have to offer. Really ?
  • clsumrall1
    clsumrall1 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Please read the above attachment
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Lol. Well what caught my interest is the personal results I haveHad. I’m lucky here in NE Pennsylvania I have great access to dairy and farm which are all grass feed cow lamb pork. It’s so clean and quite different from grain fed. To make bone broth which has quite different profile than stock or regular broth. FYI. Must cook for about 3 days and requires apple cider vinegar that is organic and raw to do the proper treatment. I us marrow bones chicken feet and carcass as well as lamb and pork. FYI do your due diligence. please, and if you don’t like the discussion feel free to leave. But stop the hate ing

Pigs and hogs are omnivores. Grass is not the only thing they are eating. If a field mouse happens along then your meat will get all dirty and ungrassy.

Of course they eat everything that comes near them that is the point I’m making not grain fed or this out of a bag but what free range grass pastures have to offer. Really ?

But what if the mouse ate something from a bag before the pig ate it? Will that make the cooked raw cider bone broth less potent?

Here is the thing. Broth is good and it is good for you. Why do you need to make it "super" good by grass fed animals and the magicks of healing things? All you will do, and have done, is start a thread with controversial subject matter in it.
This discussion has been closed.