Office Gossip

Options

Replies

• amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    thezenarya wrote: »
    Do you really think people in the office don't know you're banging each other and that you were while he still had a girlfriend? You guys are about as subtle as a gun.

Exactly. Greg in the office supplies room with the cleaner at 6pm. Now I can't help thinking where that stapler's been :|

Girl ... You KNOW office cleaners in NZ do it EVERYWHERE on the daily ... Maybe, on your desk too. ROFL.

Good for them. My desk deserves to see a little fun and happiness sometimes.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    amwbox wrote: »
    Do you really think people in the office don't know you're banging each other and that you were while he still had a girlfriend? You guys are about as subtle as a gun.

Exactly. Greg in the office supplies room with the cleaner at 6pm. Now I can't help thinking where that stapler's been :|

Girl ... You KNOW office cleaners in NZ do it EVERYWHERE on the daily ... Maybe, on your desk too. ROFL.

My desk is getting more action than I am.
    I am not happy about this.

HAAhhaa @777Gemma888 - New Zealand needs to keep it in its pants :D

Eeesh. You wouldn't want a random.

Lol@NZ
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My desk gets a lot of crumbs on it ...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

👏👏👏
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    My desk gets a lot of crumbs on it ...

Sorry i get hungry when youre gone...cheeze it probs
  • amwbox
    Options

👏👏👏

If sex isn't fun and happy...you're doing it wrong.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
  • amwbox
    Options
    :D
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I swear one of you have this missing paperwork but it falls on me with the blame..
    You guys are so freakin senile its probably somewhere on your desk or shoved up your *kitten*!!!! *kitten* morons.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Stop sitting in my chair. Don't touch it, don't even look at it. It took me forever to get it to where it's almost comfortable.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Did she really call me and say she was in the parking garage, when she was out at Starbucks eating breakfast?

Exactly how do her friends know the exact moment that she walks into the office to start calling?

Are you really on the phone fighting with your wife, when you are sitting right outside my office?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I never hear the gossip cause i kinda keep to myself...anything i hear comes from my best friend cause shes all about it...we are quite opposites..not sure how we even ended up besties lol
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Of all the bagels, you get the onion ones. *kitten* you.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Of all the bagels, you get the onion ones. *kitten* you.

Maybe it prevents office gossiping? All that face to face stank onion breath?
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    There were dirty dishes coated in used coffee grounds in the office sink this morning. Hey kittenhead, leaving them overnight doesn't magically clean'em.