How to respond if someone says you're overweight!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Say yes if you are; say no if you are not.

If you feel insulted because you're overweight then the problems lies within yourself.
    shut up with your damn logic! this is mfp and only butthurt is allowed!
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can lose weight... But you're always be ugly...
  • brittyandian
    brittyandian Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ...overweight and STILL fine as can be :devil:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    No hablo ingles
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    How I want to respond-zach-galifianakis-faceshove.gif

The way I respond-gifreaction20.gif
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I give them this look
    doo0.jpg[img][/img]
  • pjlove1
    pjlove1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    a good kick in the 'nads?
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I would be confused
  • thegreencricket
    thegreencricket Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love these!
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I think that it's important to remember that someone else's need to point out the obvious or to try to put you down says volumes more about them than it does about you. Your reaction to their stupidity is what speaks volumes about you and your personal strength.

Although I'm under 200 lbs. now I still have people tell me that I'm fat. And I usually say, "I know. I let my career and my education eclipse my health for a long time, and I'm paying the price. But I've lost nearly 70 lbs since I first started trying to lose weight and I really hope that both my failings and my continued successes will help to inspire other people to take better care of themselves so they don't have to go through the things I've gone through. I would really love to learn more about keeping myself fit and healthy. Maybe you could talk to me about how you do it."

That usually shuts people right up because the self-righteous ones are usually the ones with the worst habits.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options

It's your moms fault, every time we f uck she gives me a donut

Absolutely hilarious!
  • wamydia
    wamydia Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I just look down at myself and then back at them with a stunned look on my face and say "Wow! I never noticed before!" Then I go on my way and forget about it because I don't need insults from others to motivate me. I get motivation from myself and from the people around me who actually care.
  • wamydia
    wamydia Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I also have a magnet on my fridge that says "Fat people are harder to kidnap." I might try that one some time too.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt7qtkwCfw1r2vkdlo1_500.gif

Junk Punch!
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor... He told me I was the perfect body weight. Then he mumbled something about if I were 7 feet tall >.<
  • Daeatear33
    Daeatear33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Id be like really I'm eating for 2. And if they say OH?! your pregnant? Id be like No I have a split personality and she don't like you.