Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

536 days with MFP and 300.8lbs lost

Replies

• mulecantermulecanter Posts: 1,300Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,300Member, Premium Member
    I hope you realize how many people you are helping by posting your story! Bravo!
  • tbduarte1tbduarte1 Posts: 55Member Member Posts: 55Member Member
    Thanks for posting this. I have a lot of weight to lose and it is stories like yours that get me motivated. Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • jonesitejonesite Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
    Thank you for inspiring me! So proud of you!
  • pam46815pam46815 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations on all your hard work! Thank you for sharing your story! Such an inspiration!!
  • corriepelccorriepelc Posts: 55Member Member Posts: 55Member Member
    What an absolutely amazing and inspiring story. Wow! I am so, so happy for you. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • jantawajantawa Posts: 182Member Member Posts: 182Member Member
    You give a disabled widow more inspiration to keep on going. I've been battling so many things (seizures/strokes/lymphedema, just to name a few) but I will never give up. It is people like you and the rest of those on MFP that encourage others to keep on going, even if it is at a snail's pace. You are definitely proof that if you don't give up, you will eventually get there!
  • Gustaaf85Gustaaf85 Posts: 10,237Member Member Posts: 10,237Member Member
    Amazing story and very inspiring, thank you for sharing
  • lynder64lynder64 Posts: 94Member Member Posts: 94Member Member
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration!!! BRAVO!!!
  • The_Movie_ChairThe_Movie_Chair Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    I got all teary eyes when I read your story. The love you have for your wife comes shines through your post. I am very happy you made all the changes and if I may so so, I am very proud of you and bow. Well done, well done!
  • LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbsLuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    Wow, just WOW!!!! You have come SO far in under 2 years. 363 lbs is no easy feat. I hope you’re proud of yourself because you should be!
  • mlt2908mlt2908 Posts: 122Member Member Posts: 122Member Member
    WOW! Fantastic dedication...great job!
  • martaindalemartaindale Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    Just amazing! I teared up a little when you mentioned how excited your wife got at your weight loss. So happy for you and your wife getting to experience all these new things together. Great work!
  • lorrpblorrpb Posts: 9,524Member Member Posts: 9,524Member Member
    Wow, so proud of you! It was hard enough losing 150.
    I love shocking the doctors!
    edited January 10
  • scribblemomascribblemoma Posts: 46Member, Premium Member Posts: 46Member, Premium Member
    I am so proud for you! Way to go!
  • cjsilfeejrcjsilfeejr Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Congrats man! What dedication. Keep up the good work.
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Posts: 3,654Member Member Posts: 3,654Member Member
    I'm late to the party, but would like to add my congratulations. Great dedication and best of luck in the future.
  • ACanadian22ACanadian22 Posts: 365Member Member Posts: 365Member Member
    Wow!! This brought tears to my eyes. You really are an inspiration. So happy for you and fyi....You look amazing!!!!
  • rptregliarptreglia Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    I'm late to the party, but would like to add my congratulations. Great dedication and best of luck in the future.

Never too late if the party never stops :smile:
  • nuts4mma22nuts4mma22 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Congrats, awesome job👍