Need help with a PURELY hypothetical situation.

Options

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically, people keep digging through the dumpster. I don't want them finding THAT! Especially people who, hypothetically knew this person.

Put them in the neighbors trash and pretend you don't know where they came from. Or find a dumpster at some store and dump them there so nobody will know where they came from
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Donate them all to Westboro Baptist Church! They love practical jokes like that.

Oh, and make sure the return address is also someone you don't like.
    Love it!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Gross! Throw that ish away!
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Could be a gag gift for the "Duck Dynasty" crew...
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Lmao!! Who needs a bag of *kitten* lol One's not enough? Kinky, triple penetration?
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just out of pure curiosity...when you say a "bag" of d*cks...how many are you talking? 5? 50? I'm concerned by the fact that they can't be concealed in the garbage that you have a mother load...hypothetically speaking...
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    this is why i am a habitual cleaner/clearer-outer of my house. you never know when you might go, and who might have to go through your things.
  • brixtonbanner
    brixtonbanner Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Use them as jolly alternatives to garden gnomes.
    If they are of differing sizes and colours you could also create a back garden chess set.
    Invite Grandma round for a game
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    1. Take the ducks to a stranger's garage sale (preferably a girl scout/boy scout or church mission fundraiser.)

2. Quietly place the ducks on a crowded table when no one is looking.

3. Stand where you can discreetly photograph the faces of the shoppers with your iPhone.

4. Post the pictures here.

Answer FTW!!! :-)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why is throwing them away not an option? :huh:

It's not like anyone will ever want to re-use them.
  • violetlattice
    Options
    One word my friend - Craigslist. People on Craigslist will buy ANYTHING, trust me. Chuck some disinfectant in the bag, shake it, then hose them off and send 'em to anyone who'll pay.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If they're vintage, there may be a market for them. Slap the word "vintage" on anything and someone will buy 'em.

If they're just plain used... trash.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    It's sad that you're obviously making this post to try to be funny or get attention at your deceased relative's expense, especially w/your family photo right there on your profile. I believe that you actually found these things, and also believe that you know what to do w/them...because it's obvious you should trash them. How would you feel if someone was going through YOUR things after you died & found a questionable item & decided to turn it into a big laugh on a public website. Have a little respect for the dead.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    People would probably stop going through the trash if they were to find that. Win/win.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    It sounds like great christmas presents.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    This reminds me, must clean out my drawers.
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can't be serious. This is like those disgusting people that try to donate used underwear... just throw the damn things out. There are a few things that should never be bought used.

Amen-and I doubt this is serious! I surely hope not.
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It's sad that you're obviously making this post to try to be funny or get attention at your deceased relative's expense, especially w/your family photo right there on your profile. I believe that you actually found these things, and also believe that you know what to do w/them...because it's obvious you should trash them. How would you feel if someone was going through YOUR things after you died & found a questionable item & decided to turn it into a big laugh on a public website. Have a little respect for the dead.

I'm pretty sure no one actually died. Just being funny.
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Who would want a used duck?:laugh:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Wouldn't care because.....ummm.....dead.

Besides, when it's a person you loved dearly, sometimes laughter helps heal the pain of a loss. I hope when I die, people find something to laugh about when they clear out my junk. Just don't open the red box marked "Cleveland."
This discussion has been closed.