Not losing weight!

Options
I eat 1000kcal of clean food everyday (watermelon and leafy greens plus four egg whites and some pickled cucumbers) and swim for 1 hour but my stomach is still huge! (Haven’t pooped for two weeks) and my scale wouldn’t budge!

I am losing hope >< this is not my first weight loss journey but it is the slowest...

Plus, my metabolism is superb slow :(

I am 20, a girl :)

Replies

• debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    AvandHK wrote: »
    Gebe I’m sure she read the other comments too and probably the reason she replied was because of me looking it up Myself if she’s not eating enough (which was obvious) we basically said the same thing so hopefully she does the right thing which is probably go to a doctor

a doctor??? um, which section should I go to><?
    (public hospitals in my area are super crowded and dirty)

Your own doctors maybe? or is it different in the States I have no idea.
  • AvandHK
    AvandHK Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AvandHK wrote: »
    Gebe I’m sure she read the other comments too and probably the reason she replied was because of me looking it up Myself if she’s not eating enough (which was obvious) we basically said the same thing so hopefully she does the right thing which is probably go to a doctor

a doctor??? um, which section should I go to><?
    (public hospitals in my area are super crowded and dirty)

I have no idea honestly I live in the Middle East and the doctors here don’t know anything a lot of the people I know went to the doctors regarding diet and they didn’t help whatsoever
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    For immediate relief of the constipation get some magnesium oxide supplements and take 800 mg twice a day.

Your calorie intake is extremely low and your macronutrients are out of whack. You need to reevaluate your intake and your goals. Your micronutrients are also very low. A starting point would be to eating the whole egg. Egg yolks are like taking a vitamin pill and this will round out your macro and micro nutrient intake.

From there you should try to get a evaluation of your body fat. There are several ways to do this and tons of info here on MFP. From there a logical path forward either slow losing, recomp, or bulking to achieve what you are looking for. The eat, train, progress group here would be alot of help sorting this out for you.
This discussion has been closed.