Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Healthier Me: My Journey from 600lbs

Replies

• gdionelligdionelli Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Congrats on loving yourself enough to do this. It sounds like you are going about it in a great way!
  • melstellmelstell Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    best of luck!! <3
  • keodell1966keodell1966 Posts: 124Member Member Posts: 124Member Member
    One day ( and yes one meal) at a time. Great job!!!
  • neugebauer52neugebauer52 Posts: 792Member Member Posts: 792Member Member
    Well done! "New lifestyle" is the magic word - doing my best for 176 days.
  • hollyk57hollyk57 Posts: 527Member Member Posts: 527Member Member
    Such an inspiring post! Best of luck to you on this journey - I can't wait to hear the updates and progress. Congratulations for taking the first steps to taking your life back <3
  • workinonit1956workinonit1956 Posts: 1,028Member Member Posts: 1,028Member Member
    Just saw this and I’m joining in the cheering section!!! All the best to you on your journey, sounds like you’re off to a great start!
  • MishilovescoloursMishilovescolours Posts: 29Member Member Posts: 29Member Member
    I’m very happy for you and glad you have come to this stage of your life where you feel now is the time. Every day and every step is a step closer. Also look at it as a lifestyle thing rather than a diet. Keep up the great work and you will get there. And keep us posted on how you are doing. Take care and all the best x
  • EliteCoachKalEliteCoachKal Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
    Congratulations on hitting that threshold and deciding to take action! The hardest part is over. It's all mindset from here, brother. You've got this.
  • dfoskey60dfoskey60 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Your story is inspirational. Would love to see how you do. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm am 200pounds over what I'm suppose to be. Dr has given me 6months to loose around 100 pounds. I'm just starting this journey and I'm 3days in. Looking for any ideas help that I can get. I am needing back surgery and can not get it done until the weight is off.
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Posts: 25,157Member Member Posts: 25,157Member Member
    Are you still with us, @justintorres2012?
  • KPlauntKPlaunt Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    It all starts with that first step, and you've taken that. You are off and running now! Best of luck to you:)
  • ItAintMagicItAintMagic Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    Can't wait to see your progress!
  • SisterSueGetsFitSisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,038Member Member Posts: 1,038Member Member
    Keep up the good work and great attitude. You can do this.
  • peaches183peaches183 Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    I understand just how you feel. I went through something that made me shut down and not want to do anything. Then the weight came. Now I am trying to get myself where I need to be. No motivation in my life so I try as hard as I can and listen to music to help me. Keep posting your progress. You got this!!!!!!!💪💪💪
  • thejaylenbrownthejaylenbrown Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Would you mind sharing your crust-less pot pie recipe? I'm diabetic and LOVE anything lower carb! Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow!
  • megnfreymegnfrey Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Truly inspiring. Keep posting updates. Everyone is rooting for you!
  • try2againtry2again Posts: 3,336Member Member Posts: 3,336Member Member
    Any update on that appointment or in general?
  • RedStickdadRedStickdad Posts: 156Member Member Posts: 156Member Member
    Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see your progress.