Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,887 Member
    Options
    @LonniJay, congratulations 🎊
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 I wasn’t desperate for the cheesecake but had 1.5# of cream cheese that needed to be used before it was too late! I downsized the recipe and made an almond flour crust. The filling is a little dry but the taste is good. We shared a tiny slice to taste test.kad8o1zql5nm.jpeg

Looks good! Can you share the recipe?
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl & @SuzyH Thank you for your compliments. I would prefer waiting to share until I have figured out how to make it less dry. The filling is almost crumbly today. Ann’s it is Keto Friendly!

@mthomas0228 I hope nothing is broken!

@LonniJay Congratulations!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    5’5” 65 y/o Texas Lady
    SW 178 lb.
    GW 140 lb. (Friends and family said I looked gaunt, rather than healthy when I dropped to 130 a few years ago, even though I felt fine.)

MFP Round 54
    Day/Weight/Comment
    9/25 178/Happy to join this group! I lost weight, using a different MFP account, 7 years ago, but I gained it back. Hope I’ve learned my lesson! Wish I’d weighed first thing this morning. 😊
    9/26 176.2 (when I woke up), 176.6 (after my walk?) I’m in my first week honeymoon period.
    9/27 175.6 I’ll enjoy the rapid decline while it lasts. I know that will soon change.
    9/28 174.4 (when I woke up), 174.2 (after my walk) I spent too much time looking at low carb recipes and missed lunch, but it was worth it. I think I’m going to like the new recipes. Now, I don’t want to spoil my appetite for fish tacos this evening.
    9/29
    9/30
    10/1
    10/2
    10/3
    10/4

Mmmm. Fish tacos. Haven't had those in ages. What a good idea.