Less Alcohol - October 2018 - One Day at a Time

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Good morning and afternoon! Day 8 AF here. I've eaten more cookies last week than I have in almost an entire year, and I lost 3 pounds. What's my secret?
    1. No hangover
    2. Cookie for workout energy (and a kind of pre-earned reward)
    3. Hard (for me) workout
    4. Save 300-600 calories from wine
    5. Sleep well (for me)--assuming lots of bizarre dreams is "good" sleep--I'll save for another post
    6. Repeat.

When I drink, I usually drink enough (2+) to have bad hangovers. When I have bad hangovers, I don't work out. And eat fattening food to...soak up the poison during the day, and then wine o'clock rolls around...so guess it's not really that much of a secret.

Hope everyone can find their secret recipe and that special reward for hard work. Have a great Monday (or at least not a sucky one--it IS Monday, after all. :) )

This is really awesome!!! A great example of how good habits are all interconnected and how we learn from building on small changes.
  • frankshort2333
    frankshort2333 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good morning and afternoon! Day 8 AF here. I've eaten more cookies last week than I have in almost an entire year, and I lost 3 pounds. What's my secret?
    1. No hangover
    2. Cookie for workout energy (and a kind of pre-earned reward)
    3. Hard (for me) workout
    4. Save 300-600 calories from wine
    5. Sleep well (for me)--assuming lots of bizarre dreams is "good" sleep--I'll save for another post
    6. Repeat.

When I drink, I usually drink enough (2+) to have bad hangovers. When I have bad hangovers, I don't work out. And eat fattening food to...soak up the poison during the day, and then wine o'clock rolls around...so guess it's not really that much of a secret.

Hope everyone can find their secret recipe and that special reward for hard work. Have a great Monday (or at least not a sucky one--it IS Monday, after all. :) )

Lisa, Brilliant. Keep it up.
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was wondering if there is a November thread.. I'd like to join in for support for November..
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering if there is a November thread.. I'd like to join in for support for November..

Ohh whoops I didn't look hard enough. I see it a few post back..