nutmegoreo wrote: »
    NovusDies wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

Can chicken be a steak? What if it's on a bun? :naughty:

What if the steak is chicken fried and covered in gravy?

If it can be prepared by a short order cook you shouldn't consider it in the same league.

I thought we were finished mocking her height. No? Carry on then.

Dead horses need tenderizing if you are going to make steaks out of them.

We're past steak and into dog food territory now.

I'm really sad I didn't see this in time to agree on the rib eye.

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

If it can be prepared by a short order cook you shouldn't consider it in the same league.

I'm really sad I didn't see this in time to agree on the rib eye.

As long as you're agreeing with me, your vote will count. ;)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    He'll never be finished mocking me. I guess it makes him feel like a bigger man :tongue: Luckily most of it goes right over my head :lol:

My MFP legacy is going to be the short girl who got shorter. Better than what some other people accuse me of.

I only routinely mock people I like. You shouldn't have been the kind of person I like so naturally all the blame is on you.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    He'll never be finished mocking me. I guess it makes him feel like a bigger man :tongue: Luckily most of it goes right over my head :lol:

My MFP legacy is going to be the short girl who got shorter. Better than what some other people accuse me of.

I only routinely mock people I like. You shouldn't have been the kind of person I like so naturally all the blame is on you.

Awww, you get a hug for that.

Ok, we've had our moment. Back to your regularly scheduled mocking.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

Horse steak is delicious...

(yes, yes, I know, culturally not really an acceptable thing in the US. But seriously... I much prefer horse to beef)
  • pinuplove
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

Hey.

You shared your browser history. Don't blame us for thinking you are .....

Mostly it's things I've searched for gifs to post here.

Like 'dog eating a banana' :tongue:
  • pinuplove
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

(yes, yes, I know, culturally not really an acceptable thing in the US. But seriously... I much prefer horse to beef)

There was that one time I had meatballs at Ikea....
  • ladyreva78
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

There was that one time I had meatballs at Ikea....

:huh: Ikea meatballs? How can anyone stand to eat those things???
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I do that too. If I'm poking at a person, it's usually because 1) I think they can take it without being offended, 2) I trust that they won't overreact, and 3) I think their humor and personality is similar enough to mine, that 1 and 2 apply.
  • ladyreva78
    Options

I do that too. If I'm poking at a person, it's usually because 1) I think they can take it without being offended, 2) I trust that they won't overreact, and 3) I think their humor and personality is similar enough to mine, that 1 and 2 apply.

Sounds sensible.

If I tell someone I hate them, that usually means they're on top of my most favorite person list... (makes for some shocked expressions sometimes :tongue: )
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Yep. I thought that's how everyone did it?!? :huh:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    @pinuplove wrote: »

You're just mean.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You're just mean.

Refer to @nutmegoreo's rules. They can take it!
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Nope, some people are just genuinely cranky. :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You're just mean.

Huh. Who knew? :laugh:
  • pinuplove
    edited October 2018
    Options

@NovusDies wrote: »

You're just mean.

Let the record reflect, I did not start this.

I'm only contributing :tongue:
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

You're just mean.

So, you aren't mean, you just like people a lot?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You're just mean.

I haven't made one short joke... Jeez.

ar75wg8846p0.jpg
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

You're just mean.

I'm glad you added to it though.
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

You're just mean.

So, you aren't mean, you just like people a lot?

I just know she's been called mean (or was it rude) by someone fairly recently....

Plus her picture is a threat directed right at me.