JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 56

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,984 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @FarmerCarla, the fiber content is 16.2 grams. I would not mix a lot of the seeds together and measure from that because it would throw off the ratio and calorie count. You could measure out individual servings of the dry ingredients into ziploc sandwich bags and always keep your open seeds refrigerated. I usually eat this 2 or 3 days in a row when I want a hot breakfast cereal.
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    @jerier Yes I was totally surprised when they measured me at 36DDD! I thought no way that's going to fit it's going to be way too big. I've bought a C cup for years. No wonder shopping would be so frustrating! I had no idea! LOL
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    @FarmerCarla, the fiber content is 16.2 grams. I would not mix a lot of the seeds together and measure from that because it would throw off the ratio and calorie count. You could measure out individual servings of the dry ingredients into ziploc sandwich bags and always keep your open seeds refrigerated. I usually eat this 2 or 3 days in a row when I want a hot breakfast cereal.

I was actually wondering about putting together five or 6 completed, one-serving jars and putting them in the refrigerator. I have plenty of canning jars.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,854 Member
    Options
    RECIPES😀

*Aloe Hair Spritz*

16 oz spray bottle
    The only exact measurements I use is aloe vera gel- 12ozs and water 4ozs.

~Aloe vera gel
    ~Distilled or purified water
    ~Lavender essential oil
    ~Msm liquid or powdered
    ~Rosewater
    ~Pure Vitamin E oil
    ~Jojoba Oil*
    ~Argan oil*
    *added oils for winter
    **If oils weigh down your hair don't add them or just use a couple of drops. The spritz is still beneficial to scalp and hair without them. Do add the Vitamin E oil that is good for scalp health and is a light preservative. I keep mine on my bathroom sink, because I go through it quickly. It can be refrigerated if you choose.

I have not tried this recipe yet, but I will as soon as grapefruits are available. I have used mint and a combination of citrus slices though.

link to: *Anti-Inflammatory Breakfast Drink

●This is my breakfast oatmeal replacement on Keto.

**Keto Seed Porridge ~ 1 serving
    5.2 net carbs ~ 333 calories

~1/4 tsp madagascar bourbon vanilla bean paste
    ~1 TB hemp seeds
    ~1 TB flax seed meal
    ~1 TB flax seeds
    ~1 TB chia seeds
    ~cinnamon ~ to taste
    ~4 ozs purified water
    ~1 tsp heavy whipping cream
    ~1 TB almond butter

**Mix first 7 ingredients in a small mason jar. Store in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, pour into a small bowl. Stir in a little more water if necessary along with the heavy whipping cream and almond butter. Heat in the microwave or stove top. *Be sure to add a little more water if heating on stove top.

Tish, what is msm liquid or powdered? Where do I get it? Thanks for the recipe. I will try to get the ingredients and try it.