Options

Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Grown men who play video games still is a real turn off..gives me sideeye but it can pass as long as he doesn’t take it that seriously..starts slamming *kitten*, yelling at the screen or loses track of time.

Better yet, plays with people online and starts cursing at them and calling them all sorts of pu$$ees.
    😑

Husband and I play video games together. However the freaking out, slamming and verbal abuse are very immature and not okay.

That’s cute, at least you guys found something in common to do together.

But they can get CRAZY.
    All I hear is “FU***KK”! “ YOU P****”! “ Somethibg something CAMPING”! SLAM SLAM on the desk. They think it’s real life?

Not my man, someone else’s man.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Copying the exact same thing to create 4 separate threads in MFP.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Grown men who play video games still is a real turn off..gives me sideeye but it can pass as long as he doesn’t take it that seriously..starts slamming *kitten*, yelling at the screen or loses track of time.

Better yet, plays with people online and starts cursing at them and calling them all sorts of pu$$ees.
    😑

Husband and I play video games together. However the freaking out, slamming and verbal abuse are very immature and not okay.

But they can get CRAZY.
    All I hear is “FU***KK”! “ YOU P****”! “ Somethibg something CAMPING”! SLAM SLAM on the desk. They think it’s real life?

Obviously you have never tried entering the fifth level of the 2004 re-issue of Ninja Garden.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

😑

But they can get CRAZY.

Obviously you have never tried entering the fifth level of the 2004 re-issue of Ninja Garden.

Sashay away with that 🙅‍♀️
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

😑

But they can get CRAZY.

Sashay away with that 🙅‍♀️

Sashay ?

.... how do you think I got in here in the first place ??
  • Motorsheen
    Options

😑

But they can get CRAZY.

I've heard people lose it over video games & yeah, I don't understand it either.

Why not save that pent-up rage for something really, really important?

.... like college football.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    If he's in my age range and willing to consider a 20-something. Pass.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    If he allows animals on his bed
    Eats in bed
    Listens to country music

Those are lil petty things that will start lil arguments that I don’t have the energy for anymore that I would rather avoid altogether.

Country music...not a chance

Eats in bed....never

Animals in bed, yup every night.

I remain single oddlly enough ;)

My ex boyfriend use to allow his cat on his bed so when I slept over, she would randomly just walk all over my belly and startle me. Or she would sleep in between us and I’d be afraid to move and squish her....so I’d just move myself onto the sofa and he would get offended and mad at me the next morning. And it seems like you can’t reason with pet lovers so..

I just can’t bother anymore you know?

I get it. But i have a separate bedroom for guests that wabt to spend the night. I dont get offended easily and like to accomodate guest's needs should they choose to want to stay over :)

LOL guests and your gf/bf are different though.

My gf is a guest....a very special guest, but until she lives there, still a guest that i will make as comfortable as possible. If she chooses to live there then we have the conversation about sleeping arrangements. ;)

U will make her as comfortable as possible in the next room as your pet gets to sleep comfortably with you.

😂

She has the option to sleep in my bed, but im not one to tell anyone to do something they dont want......and my house, my rules, until its our house, thats the way it is. Im not argumentative and she has the right to not like it and dump me because my cat sleeps on my bed. Im easy that way.....i wont try and convince her to change. People want what they want right? ;)

I so hope you're not joking cuz I'm feeling this
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Pronouncing spaghetti as sghetti.

It's "sketti"

Ask mama June how tuh fix it
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    black background with song lyric quotes on her snapchat after midnight
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Snoring louder then me.
    Self hate.
    Liar
    Self harming

• honeybee__12
    Options
    Soft, damp hands
  • TooDamnSweet
    TooDamnSweet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When he looks better in my clothes than I do.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    If he doesn’t own a drill and a toolbox.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    If they put a laughing emoji next to their own ‘joke’
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    If they put a laughing emoji next to their own ‘joke’

014rd5f5c17y.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options