Replies

• malk2651
    malk2651 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    no fake ones.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Boobs are good, but kinky in the sack will score higher points!

This!!!!^^^

QFT
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Short, totally honest answer: No, it does NOT matter to me, and I think I speak for most guys.

Long, complex answer: You don't want to go there. Neither do I. I don't have the time or energy right now. But some of it has already been said by others.

Edited to add: Looking at your pics, I can't honestly understand why you're asking this. You're one of those women who simply won't have a problem with this.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    as long as you have nipples you should be fine, because tits without nipples are pointless
  • femmebb23
    Options
    no fake ones.

What's so bad about them?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    as long as you have nipples you should be fine, because tits without nipples are pointless
    lmao
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A beautiful smile...Gets ya every time!!
  • Crossfit113
    Options

haha this is brilliant
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The best boobs in the world are the ones I can get my hands on.

The rest is just details.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Boob size matters waaaaaaay more to women than it does to men!! Men who prefer big boobs will still like all the other size boobs. Men who like small boobs will still like all the other size boobs. If men don't get their preference, they still like all the other boobs!

All boobs are great. Ladies, you're doing this to yourselves. Stop worrying, whatever boobs you have, we love them! 8-D
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I prefer small and natural.

Me too, but most important is the person they are attached to. Remember you said serious serious relationship. If someone is looking for a serious relationship and chest size is at or near the top of the list I would think that they have some growing up to do before they are ready for a serious relationship.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I find this thread fascinating. Seriously. Not being sarcastic.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Depends. How much do you bench?
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    no
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    More importantly... personality if you're a b**** no matter how big or small the chest is you're still a b**** that doesn't change the fact.

Confidence ... THIS is more sexy then anything. How well you carry yourself and behave and approach anything you're reactions and mannerism by far can carry more then your chest could. Act like a whipped dog and hide in the shadows and no matter the bra size you're still in the shadows.

Stand in the light with grace and be the center of attention and you'll be noticed by all.

"If you don't have the body you want. It's your fault." - Elijah Maine

Whoa take it easy! :)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    *You have a brain
    *you have a nice *kitten*
    *you're not a b!tch

That's what matters to me.

This for the most part. I've never said that woman is smoking hot, but she has small boobs...
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Hi was just wondering since most of my 25 pounds lost seems to be coming off my chest and now their isnt much.
    Does the size of women chest matter when looking for serious relationship? Would you pefer fake boobs or real and small
    if you had the choice

*kitten* matters! I prefer women with *kitten* better than mine!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    To me, no. But to many guys I know, hell yes. So it depends.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Makes no difference at all to me. Like was said above ... it's more about the person they are attached to. If you are taking personality of the picture and talking pure appearance/physical attraction, it still doesn't matter. I'm a horn-dog but I've seen all types of bodies that I though were attractive. Being an appearance-challenged person, I am more worried about if the woman finds me attractive!!!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Being a small breasted woman, but perky and nicely shaped and proportional to my small/petite body, with a very round, curvy booty...I can speak from experience that there are a lot of men out there that prefer that whole package. Men that are not interested in that package are not interested in me and are off having fun with other beautiful ladies (different people have different preferences). But, I've been enjoying myself with the men (and women) that are into my body type. And especially enjoying the last 15 years with my amazing husband that adores me and feels like he hit the jackpot with being my husband. I'm a very happy woman! And honestly I have had my pick of partners, and never needed to waist my time with anyone that was not fully into me and vice versa.