men does chest size matter

Options

Replies

• Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    If they're not like ninja grappling hooks then they're fine.

I can't even begin to picture this in my head. Wait....no. Still can't.
    Don't ask for a visual!

I'm sure this would have some use. For instance, a strapless bathing suit top would never fall down again.
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    At first look it always what catch the eye first (we are so simple and primitive lol)
    But speaking for my self ....I think any size can be sexy with the right women and personally I prefer natural ..I hate perfect things

^^^ THIS ^^^
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If you are the sort of person who would expect a man to get penile enhancement if he doesn't meet your expectations, then you should be someone who contemplates whether or not you should get fake breasts to meet a certain standard.

If you would not expect your partner to use surgery or hormones purely to cosmetically alter his body for you, then don't waste your time worrying about whether your natural assets are sufficient.

Good point
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    great *kitten* forgives all flaws

The best answer ever!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's not a deal breaker by any means. . but all other things being equal. . . I'll take big. . fake or not..

All the other guys in this thread are lying.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Don't ask for a visual!

I'm sure this would have some use. For instance, a strapless bathing suit top would never fall down again.

Some use? How about scaling a wall?
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    Breast really don't matter to me, as long as they are real and bigger than mine. I don't have anything against fake but I love natural hang time! Now ask me about butt and thighs and I want them as thick and firm as they come!

All I wanna do, is Voom a Voom Voom Voom, in the boom boom! Just shake ya rump!
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    If the first thing a guy looks at to determine whether you're good enough is your tits, run. You don't want a guy that's materialistic like that.

What are your tits made of?

that's exactly what i was thinking... either someone doesn't understand what "materialistic" means or we are objectifying women on a WHOLE new level!
  • m00tmike
    Options
    It's not a deal breaker by any means. . but all other things being equal. . . I'll take big. . fake or not..

Okay but there is a limit for me. Big is great but they have to be nice too. Boobs shouldn't have a belly button between them.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Breast really don't matter to me, as long as they are real and bigger than mine. I don't have anything against fake but I love natural hang time! Now ask me about butt and thighs and I want them as thick and firm as they come!

I'm taking my ball and going home pffffft
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options

Okay but there is a limit for me. Big is great but they have to be nice too. Boobs shouldn't have a belly button between them.

I nearly choked on my water. LOL
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options

Don't ask for a visual!

With my boobs? I would so kick *kitten* at a Tough Mudder.
  • BigBoatBob
    Options
    Anything but fake.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My husband says, "More than a handful is a waste." Mind you, he does have big hands...
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Not really. I'm more into personality.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

I'm taking my ball and going home pffffft
    :drinker: :heart:
    Noooo, come back! I Still have love for you though!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter, especially for a relationship. I much prefer real and small to big and fake any day of the week and twice on sunday
    ^^TRUTH! Ask 'teenage dumbass me' and I'd be all like, "C-cup or larger please! Real or fake doesn't matter." :love:
    Ask "current me, wiser than his years" and I'd say "No fakes, unless medical reasons, but still can't be smaller than mine!" :drinker:
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I hope it matters.....
  • Shinwasha
    Shinwasha Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm totally an *kitten* guy. I would like my woman to have a nice *kitten*, and to be honest a smaller chest. But the sexiest thing is being to have a discussion with a girl about the universe, matter and everything.
  • m00tmike
    Options

Don't ask for a visual!

With my boobs? I would so kick *kitten* at a Tough Mudder.
    Oh I didn't mean YOURS. I just meant ninja boobs could have that purpose. I've never seen your boobs, I have no idea what they're good about.