men does chest size matter

Options

Replies

• JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So my smaller ones stand a chance? Awesome! Good thing since I can't afford fake ones. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dear megabyt23: :flowerforyou:
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    depends on the male. i personally think having a nice/big *kitten* is better than big breast any day. :wink:
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Hi was just wondering since most of my 25 pounds lost seems to be coming off my chest and now their isnt much.
    Does the size of women chest matter when looking for serious relationship? Would you pefer fake boobs or real and small
    if you had the choice

*kitten* matters! I prefer women with *kitten* better than mine!

True. Same here. A woman's got to have a bigger, better butt than me for me to think her body is hot.

Boob size matters waaaaaaay more to women than it does to men!! Men who prefer big boobs will still like all the other size boobs. Men who like small boobs will still like all the other size boobs. If men don't get their preference, they still like all the other boobs!

All boobs are great. Ladies, you're doing this to yourselves. Stop worrying, whatever boobs you have, we love them! 8-D

Yep, true...

• italian_bella_xo
    Options
    Hi was just wondering since most of my 25 pounds lost seems to be coming off my chest and now their isnt much.
    Does the size of women chest matter when looking for serious relationship? Would you pefer fake boobs or real and small
    if you had the choice

*kitten* matters! I prefer women with *kitten* better than mine!

yes sir!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    If i get to see them or play with them...i don't care what size....
  • jbrandonnorris1
    Options
    amen brother.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, it isn't all about the boobs. I think they trail behind more important features. Myself, and I think most men, prefer small and real over enhanced.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    How is this thread so much less misogynistic than every other thread on MFP when it's just BEGGING for misogynism?
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Sonafa...
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    This thread made me happy lol....needless to say why
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I would rather them be real and small, than fake and large.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    If they're not like ninja grappling hooks then they're fine.
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    More importantly... personality if you're a b**** no matter how big or small the chest is you're still a b**** that doesn't change the fact.

Confidence ... THIS is more sexy then anything. How well you carry yourself and behave and approach anything you're reactions and mannerism by far can carry more then your chest could. Act like a whipped dog and hide in the shadows and no matter the bra size you're still in the shadows.

Stand in the light with grace and be the center of attention and you'll be noticed by all.

"If you don't have the body you want. It's your fault." - Elijah Maine

ALLLL THIS^^^^^
    :)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Boobs don't matter. If it affects your confidence, get fake ones. Otherwise, meh, they have no bearing on a serious relationship.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    o8m3r9M.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    o8m3r9M.gif

^ This. MP references do it for me. :heart:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Nope, the size doesn't matter.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Honestly, hips seem to be the most important. Like many men, i very much enjoy large breasts, but I am attracted to any women with hips, which makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.