CW 180
    OGW 160
    TW 170

Will be happy with losing 10 lbs by Jan 1st
  • newtnest
    newtnest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Welcome! I added you as a friend as well. If you'd like you can add me too - the more the merrier!! :)
  • Hockeymom2three
    Hockeymom2three Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • takemetosingapore2019
    Options
    I’m starting today, December 1. This means I have one month to lose 10 pounds. I know this is somewhat aggressive. If I don’t hit that goal I will be happy with any progress made. I will post my loss next week. See you guys next Saturday 🥰
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh in days guys! Hope you’ve all had a healthy week! Just over 4 weeks until new year!
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've "only" lost 0.6 lbs since last Monday, but the jeans I thought were too stretchy to get too big on me are getting baggy in the legs. Yay!!
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW: 150
    5th Nov: 148
    12th Nov:149
    19th Nov: 148
    26th Nov: 147
    3rd December: 146
    New Year 2019 Goal: 140
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in today (doesn't happen that often :smiley: ) - will check-in the following days.
  • mmickk67
    mmickk67 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I wanted to be 220 by new year . Still 241 this thread could be the kick up the backside I need. Im in to lose 11lb now thanks to you here goes!
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Week 4:
    12th: 146.8
    19th: 145.4
    26th: 145.8
    3rd: 144.8

Lost less than I was expecting this week, blaming it on TOM and possible water weight from party food and alcohol Saturday night! Here’s to the last 5lbs before new year!
  • foxyroxytm87
    foxyroxytm87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I weighed in at 132 this morning, but I just got my period overnight so I know it’s because of that. Hopefully it will go back down over the next few days.
  • JoanneGranny
    JoanneGranny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me as friend,
    That is my goal too. Maybe other trying as well will help me and everyone reach our goal. 151 this morning. I have worked night shift for 10 years and gone to days shift today. Reg sleep and eating is the plan.
  • freesiangel
    freesiangel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the game, but I'm in! My goal is 6 lbs by the new year since I'm joining this a month later.
  • dewit
    Options
    @freesiangel : no worries, not too late :wink:, everyone trying is welcomed :flowerforyou:
  • newtnest
    newtnest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Monday morning results - down 1 whole pound... I'm trying not to be disappointed, but that scale is a tough critic some mornings. I am OK though. After a bit of a self pep talk I understand the following:

- I have to MAINTAIN the weight loss that I've already accomplished.
    - I won't lose big every week and that's OK - I'm in it for the long haul...like, forever! I can't rush this process, as much as I want to, that is why I've failed in the past. Slow and steady wins the race!
    - Health is key, and my eating and nutrition was spot on last week and I moved my body almost every day - both huge wins for me

Congrats everyone on your wins this week - Let's all keep it going!! Oh, and let's be kind to ourselves!!
  • Hockeymom2three
    Hockeymom2three Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Loss only .5. Holiday baking and sampling to blame. A loss is a loss though. Happy week. Let’s keep going!
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Finally gained a lb!!! Lol around 5k cals at the moment...I’ll prob wake up lighter though in the am again considering that lb of weight up is my from 300+ grams of carbs meal at 3am today lol💪🏻💪🏻
  • patrickreeveboyd
    patrickreeveboyd Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodnessss this is is exciting! A month to go so I'm going to weigh in at LA Fitness today. That's a little under three pounds per week ready... go.
  • dewit
    Options
    11/21: 138.23 (SW)
    11/26: 135.80
    12/04: 135.15
    12/25: 132.23 (RG)

GW: 125-130

(RG=Realistic Goal)

• KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    To lose 10lb before new year would be amazing !!!
    Im in!!!