JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Came across in internet. May be will be interesting to someone. In general this web-site has a lot of interesting and useful info (at least for me) :)
    Motivation: You’re Doing it Wrong
    https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/motivation-youre-doing-it-wrong/?utm_source=onboard&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=coaching_v_control&utm_term=02_bestof_motivation&inf_contact_key=5b2c8f26faf3320243c9d64caa5ef23adc698931fafe61c796797554286b7f86
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham My condolences. Sorry to hear about your loss.

@deepwoodslady hope you feel better soon *hug*
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    I'm jumping in (again!) .... I've done this before and I keep letting life get in the way...lol! I lost 30 lbs. over two years ago using MFP (5'3" btw...went from 152 to 122... )and at 61 years old, I've never felt better! I'm doing yoga (Power yoga -- 92 degrees and we work!) 3 -4 times per week, I'm a college prof. (that's why I keep floating in and out of these boards...busy days right now!) I have a son in college (senior! How did THAT happen?) and I'm married to the same man for 31 years -- and now HE gets up at 5:30 a.m. to go to Power Yoga class -- I don't even do that!! Have had three great rescue dogs (my deepest condolences @SheilaBoneham on your loss) and we have just this past summer adopted our fourth "pound puppy" -- she is 1 year old black lab mix and she keeps us moving -- she was found abandoned in a building where many puppies had been "dumped" and she was pretty shut down -- and we are so glad to have found her at our city dog shelter. Give $$ to your shelters -- they do amazing work for animals! Anyway, will stop here -- TMI? And get back to work. Weighed in this a.m. and I was 129 -- want to get back to 122 -- maybe even 120! Do something that makes you sweat EVERY DAY is my mantra.

11/8 -- 129.0

Welcome back!!!!
  • abowersgirl
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Jillian Michaels in the morning + 10 min AB ATTACK with Shaun T.

I LOVE SHAUN T. 😍😍😍 Currently doing his insanity program and although I think he is a downright sadist and hate him for the whole video but once I am finished I can't help but feel like I'm in love with the man lol I have never had such amazing results from any other exercise video in my whole life...he is definitley the best!!
    I have some Jillian Michaels too but I am waiting to get a little lower in weight before I do them. I used to do her work outs for weight loss but I didn't see the greatest results (loss wise) I feel like her exercise videos are great for toning or for people who have a significant amount of weight to loose