JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine and @abowersgirl You can mute her :p. I need to build my core. Hope she helps me. Unfortunately running doesn't build much muscles, otherwise I would run every day. I LOVE it!!! I should try Shaun T again. I did his MAX 30 2 yeas ago, but then stopped as couldn't get into my jeans. As I now understand it was not even water retention, but my thyroid. I put 20 kg in about 3 month and couldn't understand the reason until went for annual check-up with my doctor.
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    wellnfree wrote: »
    11/09 - 160.6 – Good day yesterday – did a final tidy up outside and that’s pretty much it till next spring. Today it’s snowing like mad and I get to stay home as husband needs the car. We get a loads of heavy, wet snow here (we’re a ski town) which is nasty to drive in but sure is beautiful to watch coming down. I am doing exercises from an old program (Calanetics) in between housework, class prep, writing and hopefully knitting.

Here we refer to that type of snow as Sierra Cement :lol:
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I do love beachbody too 😍😍 they have something for everyone but I don't buy any product beside the dvds. Thank you for telling me about their recovery shake though, I was thinking about purchasing it but at the same time wasn't sure...I like to hear people's experiences before making a decision about any endorsed product. I will just have to get my protein and carbs the natural way, with food lol...or make my own shake😄

I love peppermint bark, I usually like plain chocolate but for some reason around this time and at the beginning of Christmas count down peppermint anything tends to be my craving. I saw some in costco but decided to stay away don't trust myself to stop once I start. Going to have to the recipe you posted though...might just save me this year lol

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @deepwoodslady that makes total sense! If I lived somewhere that didn't make it easy and available to eat certain things, when I did end up visit those areas I would probably go crazy too!! Sounds like you are also battling a habit and comfort while on your trips.
    You do travel a lot though, right? Maybe try to treat yourself to one cheat meal while in the city and remind yourself you will be back in the city in no time and will have something else next time. Or try taking some thing that won't be an issue traveling with and take your craving home with you, eating healthy while in the city that way you have more control with the portions in your comfort zone. I honestly don't know when else you could do because I can't deny I would be in the same boat if I didn't live in the city 😣😣