What Was Your Work Out Today?

Options

Replies

• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Morning ride - 17.83 miles @13.4 mph, 80 minutes on the bike. It has been chilly (upper 50's) the last couple of mornings which has made for a more enjoyable ride. The only thing is that I have to remind myself to drink - less sweat, less obvious need for water replacement.

Oh, I surpassed 700 miles for the year with this morning's ride - I should come close to 1,500 miles for the year, depending on when it gets cold and shuts me down for the year. Not bad since I didn't get back on the bike until July this year (lazy so and so that I am).
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off and had to go to the dentist. Today was back at it with supersets X 8 with 500m rowing sprints all together. 500m sprint, do 15 to 20 each of chest, shoulders and legs, repeat. Only 4 minutes between rowing sets to get the superset in and rest. Worked out to around 90 seconds of actual rest.

Goal was to hit 2:00 pace for all 8 intervals. Barely missed it, in large part because my neighbor wanted to say hi and thought my rest period was actually rest. Not the worst thing could happen and certainly wasn't going to tell them I couldn't say hi.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    Chilly morning, 50ish F and a chill breeze, but sunny and warmed fairly fast.

Rowed just under 8.5k in bow of the quad (splitting the river with the ski team again), then went to the park and walked 5.3 miles, 3.3mph average moving speed.

At one point, four white tail deer were browsing in the woods, then ambling across the cement path in front of me to browse on the other side. They were pretty calm, relaxed - I got fairly close . . . not a hunting area, right thereabouts, so maybe they're less fearful. Nice to see them in the middle of the day like that!
  • amsuraj
    amsuraj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    🧘‍♀️
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,121 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Yesterday no workout, I spent the day in the car and on a ferry.

After a rough night in a bad hotel, I thought I would at least take advantage of the surroundings this morning (the hotel being called Seeblick - view of the lake).
    Step 1: wait 20 minutes for my watch to find a GPS signal, to no avail.
    Step 2: start running anyway, without GPS, to discover the trail isn't as nice or clear as I thought.
    After 10 minutes of running, trying to find my way to the lake on trails overgrown with nettles (I was wearing capris 😛) I decided to call it quits and head back for breakfast.

Perhaps I'll have time and energy to work out this evening (but not very likely with more than 700km to go till we're home).
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    Did 27 miles @ 13.9 mph avg this morning, will be doing chores and yardwork later today.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Treadmill (35 min walk) and Day 14 of EPIC I (Full Body Workout w/Dumbbells - Superset)
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    9/23, couldn't get my usual 99 minute Elliptical in due to meeting a friend for a early lunch, so I did 60. But I came back and did another 60 minutes in the afternoon! 60 feels like a "cake walk" compared to 99 straight!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    @drmwc - sorry to hear of your Dad’s illness.

Training is over. IM Chattanooga race course is beautiful. Today I’ll see how much I have in the tank. Going to be a great day no matter the race result.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,121 Member
    Options
    I'm back at home now, so back to the treadmill. Short run this morning, 2.72km in 20min30sec, just to get some exercise in before heading to an undoubtedly calorie rich family reunion at a restaurant.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Treadmill only day (35min walk). Hoping to take a walk after dinner later but it's been raining so it's unlikely.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    75 minutes of slow cardio today. Rower for 30, LateralX for 30, then Bike for the rest.

@Djproulx -- hope it goes well! Enjoy the day as much as possible!

@Matt -- sorry to hear about your Dad.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    No formal workout today, but stayed active doing the weekly grocery runs, cleaning and trimming the front tree.

Good luck Djp!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    3.5 mile jog. Done early to kick off the day.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Yeeting

ydp06a2egdor.png
  • Adam9878
    Adam9878 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bgvx25t9logg.png
    Swimming
  • AussieAdam21
    AussieAdam21 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Chest and tricep gym workout followed by a 30 min walk with the dogs
  • stef237
    stef237 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Started today doing mini exercise breaks around 11:00 every day to get away from laptop. Then, as usual, a 20-40 min workout in the evening with YouTube or the FitOn app.😊💪🏽
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    7-8 am:
    Warm-Up
    Jumprope - 45s on 15s off x 5r (5m)

Strength: E5MOM
    HSPU - 4x4r (16r)
    Row - 4x15r (60r)
    Overhead Press - Bands - 2x8r (16r)

Conditioning
    Jumprope - 2m on 30s off x 6r (12m)