Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are some of your unpopular opinions about food?

12467108

Replies

  • pinuplovepinuplove Posts: 12,908Member Member Posts: 12,908Member Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Oreo thins are better than the original.

    GTFO of here with that nonsense.

    I knew that would offend a few people :lol:
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,881Member Member Posts: 4,881Member Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Oreo thins are better than the original.

    GTFO of here with that nonsense.

    I knew that would offend a few people :lol:

    lemme guess... you think quest bars are delicious, right?
  • pinuplovepinuplove Posts: 12,908Member Member Posts: 12,908Member Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Oreo thins are better than the original.

    GTFO of here with that nonsense.

    I knew that would offend a few people :lol:

    lemme guess... you think quest bars are delicious, right?

    I've actually never had one that I can recall.

    Power Crunch red velvet are good, though.
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,881Member Member Posts: 4,881Member Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Oreo thins are better than the original.

    GTFO of here with that nonsense.

    I knew that would offend a few people :lol:

    lemme guess... you think quest bars are delicious, right?

    I've actually never had one that I can recall.

    Power Crunch red velvet are good, though.

    ok, you redeemed yourself a bit...
  • VanVanDianeVanVanDiane Posts: 1,107Member Member Posts: 1,107Member Member
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    Tomatoes are an abomination before the gods.

    Word. But then I also don't like wet food... or most green leafy vegetables...
  • AlideckerAlidecker Posts: 1,262Member Member Posts: 1,262Member Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Oreos and Chips Ahoy cookies are a waste of calories.

    Agreed, unless the oreos are crushed up in ice cream.
Sign In or Register to comment.