What are your biggest physical insecurities?

Options
124»

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I've never liked my nose. I've always hoped for some sort of minor accident to break my nose so I would have a legitimate excuse to get rhinoplasty.

My three kids are awesome, but they stretched out the skin on my belly so that I now have loose wrinkly skin that I hate on my stomach.

My second pregnancy I also developed varicose veins which have stuck around for the past 12+ years. If I were to have any cosmetic procedure done, it would be getting rid of those.

At nearly 50, I have come to accept that my legs will always be short and my hair will always be frizzy. And then there are the changes that come with aging. Everything is starting to sag. I don't yet have a lot of li es and wrinkles on my face...but my neck looks old.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Acne. I have had bad skin for as long as I can remember and still having to deal with it as an adult totally SUCKS!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My arms also, as well as my belly and my boobs.
    I just wish I had a flatter tummy that like doesn't "hang" if that's the right word? There are some bigger girls that carry their weight well and in the right places. I am not one of those girls.

I know just what you mean. I see some plus size models (for example) and they're much larger than me but have a perfect flat tummy. I have never had that and never will! I have gone from 3X to size 10 and still have a spare tire. Granted it's smaller than it was by a lot. But it's definitely my worst feature physically and biggest insecurity.

You know they photoshop the h3ll out of most of those people right? In real life they don't look that good.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I've never liked my nose. I've always hoped for some sort of minor accident to break my nose so I would have a legitimate excuse to get rhinoplasty.

My second pregnancy I also developed varicose veins which have stuck around for the past 12+ years. If I were to have any cosmetic procedure done, it would be getting rid of those.

I had mine done. It's not very expensive. And it looks SOO much better.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When I was a teen it was the freckles on my face. I hated them, wanted one tone skin. My mom always said they'd fade, and they did. They are very faint now, but I also wear sunscreen on my face every day.

Random memory...a boy in 9th grade science class told me I had a mustache.
    Me: "I do not" (probably all dramatic and upset like)
    Him: "a freckle mustache!"
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    love handles and pudge