What do you own/not own that makes you different?

Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Newest awesome pick from June this year, from my hubs. ok878gtxx5gs.jpeg
  • alx263
    alx263 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I own a website, alsvisuals.com because I own oil paints and brushes to create art
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I've never owned a dishwasher. I hate the taste of not quite all the way rinsed off dishwasher detergent on my dishes. Hand washing is best.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Have never owned any kind of video game console. Always wanted my kids to read books or play outside so just never started habit of having one in my home.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    sarjenki wrote: »
    I do not, and probably never will, own a coffee maker.
    I do however own 4 pairs of super hero themed yoga pants, 2 pairs of Star Wars themed yoga pants, and a pair of super Mario themed yoga pants, in addition to all my "normal" yoga pants.

We need pics of nerdy workout attire
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I have no DVDs or CDs nor anything in which to play them anyway
    Same boo
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    yhsucxlvr0cg.jpeg

I own a modest little Batmobile collection that might be unusual to some. Really it’s for no reason at all other than the sense of fascination and enjoyment I get from it.

Dope!!

I love those funkos and have a ton of them
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Have never owned any kind of video game console. Always wanted my kids to read books or play outside so just never started habit of having one in my home.

No kids here but I have never owned any kind of video game console either, not even in the 80s/90s when I was the kid myself. It just never interested me at all. My husband used to be a bit of a gamer in his twenties but he doesn't own anything like that anymore, either. I was pleasantly surprised when he told me he just wasn't interested since most guys I'd been with previously lived and died by their Xbox or PS-whatever.

I am pretty minimalist but couldn't stand not to have a dining table & chairs. I get the whole thing about an unused dining room, that would be a waste. But we eat all of our meals at the table and sometimes sit there to do art projects and stuff...it's more important to me than my living room furniture, really.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    3126xin8prlk.jpg

I also dont own this...and that's kinda sad

well now....I know what to put on your Christmas list.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    I've never owned a dishwasher. I hate the taste of not quite all the way rinsed off dishwasher detergent on my dishes. Hand washing is best.

I completely agree that handwashing is the best method for washing dishes. Even if I have heard several times the argument that the dishwasher disinfects the dishes better, I still find it leaves food and dish detergent residue on the dishes. It’s a relief to hear someone that shares that opinion.

Must be a crappy dishwasher. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have never heard of this.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    brian_can wrote: »
    I caved. Bought a windmill.

Sustainable energy... nothing wrong with that ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't own [ coffee maker. ]

giphy.gif
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    yhsucxlvr0cg.jpeg

I own a modest little Batmobile collection that might be unusual to some. Really it’s for no reason at all other than the sense of fascination and enjoyment I get from it.

@Will_Workout_for_food
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Poor kids. :laugh:

Yeah I'm such a shiitty mom.
    It's like little house on the prairie up in here with my kids that do chores and read and play outside.

@Avocado_AS5

We could always pull together a Go-Fund-Me page for you and the kids.

.... maybe an X-Box console, half a dozen games and a year's supply of Funyons ?
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I don't own a dishwasher. I never will. I am the dishwasher :)