What do you own/not own that makes you different?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    CARBnFIBER wrote: »
    A helicopter. I do or do not own a helicopter.

That doesn’t make you different. That is literally all of us 🤔
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Says you.

You should see the helicopter in my backyard. Just no questions on which hospital it came from.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Says you.

You should see the helicopter in my backyard. Just no questions on which hospital it came from.

You painted over all the identifying markings I hope. Have you installed the gatling gun and flame thrower yet?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Says you.

You painted over all the identifying markings I hope. Have you installed the gatling gun and flame thrower yet?

Of course! It's pretty bad *kitten*.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    DH owns an original string tier machine. He works in the packaging industry. He thinks it's awesome. I think it takes up a lot of space in our garage.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ who is DH???

It usually means "dear husband".
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I own a large collection of beads.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I inherited a 20,000+ button collection from a great aunt. Rumor has it there are buttons that are worth some serious money in there from the Danish royal court, but seriously. I guess I should take it to a button expert and have it looked at. The collection also includes a set of big sheets of cardboard that she sewed buttons on in patterns. It's really something.

I also have a jar of ashes from the Mount St. Helens eruption/explosion. I have relatives that lived near there. I have no idea why they sent us a jar of the ashes.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Mardi Gras beads?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

Mardi Gras beads?

No
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I have a collection of over 80 nutcrackers... And a pretty awesome nativity complete with all the kings tents and the market
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Hmm... my husband built the kids a Tardis kitchen that I designed :)
    The inside of it needs to be redone b/c the kids have drawn all over it, but I think it's pretty darn cool and I know no one else owns anything like it since it all came from my brain and his craftsmanship :D
    I had originally just wanted a little hidey spot shaped like the Tardis. Just empty on the inside the kids could hide in. But then had a brilliant idea of making it a kitchen inside. Took a while to figure out a design that could be closed and opened.

Xmas a couple of years ago.. using it for the kids' stockings :)
    bsZlqzj.jpg

Here it is opened up. My hubs did such an amazing job. Especially considering that this was his first attempt at doing anything like this.
    That's a little phone on the door. That part of the door also swings open so you can get to the phone if it's all closed. :)
    We had our old kitchen sink parts to use for the sink and the fake knobs for the oven hadn't been added yet.
    We also used magnetic paint on the "fridge" part so the kids could put up magnets. The wood wasn't sanded down though so lots of grooves and such so magnets never stuck to it very well lol. Something that we can eventually fix.
    n3huVso.jpg

Really cute. Well done!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    A dried armadillo bowl. I serve nuts in it when people visit.

th?id=OGC.f2ebecb5e9e04349d8e23fba666057fa&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f52VizWS814LMQ%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=cP39T%2bJo6Z3n3AHtC1rWvA