JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 62

Options

Replies

• aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @aFit50, You're welcome. Adrian Bryant's workouts are no joke. I plan on doing his bedsheet workout on Thursday. Hope I can complete it!

One step at a time we get better each day ~ all we can do is keep trying ... and keep each other accountable, lol
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

Can I ask what the woo is on the responses. Woo to me would be really happy but I'm guessing by the face not so much?

Explanation pinched from someone else's post. Seems to sum it up correctly.

The Woo button is used to signify disapproval of something that is probably not science based and more than likely bro science, fad, scam or downright unhealthy so if you see a lot of "Woo's on a post you probably want to disregard the advice.

I was hitting Woo when I first got on this thread to express excitement, but I stopped after someone said it wasn't a good thing. I wish they would add an icon to express excitement over really good achievements.

That's a shame. Ppl just gotta have something negative ....
  • pinkfairy88
    pinkfairy88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Can I ask what the woo is on the responses. Woo to me would be really happy but I'm guessing by the face not so much?

Explanation pinched from someone else's post. Seems to sum it up correctly.

The Woo button is used to signify disapproval of something that is probably not science based and more than likely bro science, fad, scam or downright unhealthy so if you see a lot of "Woo's on a post you probably want to disregard the advice.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜