JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 62

Replies

• jenn990205
    jenn990205 Posts: 1,207 Member
    @abowersgirl - We do it every once in while. Now that the kids will be out of school for the next 2-1/2 weeks, we took the chance to have some peace and quite. Lol, thanks!

• Can I ask what the woo is on the responses. Woo to me would be really happy but I'm guessing by the face not so much?

Explanation pinched from someone else's post. Seems to sum it up correctly.

The Woo button is used to signify disapproval of something that is probably not science based and more than likely bro science, fad, scam or downright unhealthy so if you see a lot of "Woo's on a post you probably want to disregard the advice.

• aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    @aFit50, here are some workout links that I have on my Challenge thread. I'm sure you can find something here!

Fitness Blender Warm Up Workout

Seated Cardio Workout

Low Impact Cardio ~ Easy on the Joints

Fitness Blender~ Cool Down and Stretch

Adrian Bryant~ Bed Sheet Workout

Beginner Core Workout

Billy Blanks Tae Bo Low Impact Chair Workout

•Quick walking routine
    Leslie Sansone's 20
    Minute Walk at Home

•Office exercise
    When you have to be concealed to get a workout 😁Ten Minute Office Cardio Workout

•3 Minute Cardio!😲
    Quick Cardio Workout

•8 Minute Cardio Workout
    Low Impact 8 Minute Cardio ~ Easy on the Joints

Thanks @tiabirdie56 this is great!! Will definitely check it all out ~ and I love Adrian Bryant !! I do his Walk Like This @ home video when I can't get out, and started doing a modified version of his "lose weight everyday" video a few days ago. I'm a loooooooong way from doing it easily (sitting down for most of it and added 2 different standing moves) but committed for at least the next 30 days to see how far I get.
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member

Can I ask what the woo is on the responses. Woo to me would be really happy but I'm guessing by the face not so much?

I use woo for WOW that's great! or woohoo good for you!! and believe most others do too :)
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Birder165 wrote: »
    This is my first round.

Did really well with MFP a couple years ago and then I didn't lol. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to get back to this post 😬

12/14 - 223
    12/15 - DNW
    12/16 - DNW
    12/17 - 221.3
    12/18
    12/19
    12/20
    12/21
    12/22
    12/23

Welcome back and good luck! Looks like you're well on your way. To find your post again, go to the top right of this page and click on the star (right above the page numbers) and you'll have this page bookmarked.

Thanks birder!!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,977 Member
    @aFit50, You're welcome. Adrian Bryant's workouts are no joke. I plan on doing his bedsheet workout on Thursday. Hope I can complete it!