Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

1104105106107108110»

Replies

• rtiwariopsrtiwariops Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hello All, Back again. Love myfitnesspal and community here.
  • krjohnson1292krjohnson1292 Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member
    Hello everyone, fitness has always been a marathon I can’t seem to finish. Hopefully, I pass the finish line this time around.

Much success to you all in your fitness journey!
  • BAnttilaBAnttila Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I've had MyFitnessPal for a long time but just starting to use the food diary (I was using SparkPeople) and also downloaded the MapMyFitness app to keep myself accountable. I am healing from breaking an ankle in March so trying to get back into moving again!
  • trishd25trishd25 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone. First time here. I was a member of Spark People since 2007 but need to find a new home now. :neutral:
  • KabootomKabootom Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Hey, I am new here! Hope this community will surely guide me to take proper care of my health.
  • thedreadpiraterobertsrexthedreadpiraterobertsrex Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Hey y'all! I'm Jayce, I'm 35 and I'm freshly back at MFP to give it another real chance. This is my "once more, with feeling" I was super successful between 2014 and 2016 with a loss of 140 lbs and healthier habits but I think I came away from the community accountability before I was really ready. I thought I could do it on my own but I've gained it all back and then some. I have some pretty big goals set for myself because now more than ever I have so much to live for.
  • klbaussieklbaussie Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member
    I just signed up this morning, and still trying to get used to this site. Once I know it, I'm sure I will like it. Yesterday, I quit Spark People, since the platform I know will be closing down. I don't like the sound of the new platform, too limiting, so I just decided to quit. Hopefully, it will prove to be a wise choice.
  • Niteman3dNiteman3d Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I'm new here and have put up a couple of posts that I think went away? So... I'll try again. Also, is there any way to swap the order of postings so that the newest appear at the top instead of having to click on the last page to get to the end. I'll give posting a pic another shot as well. Here's the rain on our trumpet vines yesterday just for something to test with. I thought I had posted this before but can't seem to find it?

5v40z842bv7y.jpg
  • dougs1k0radougs1k0ra Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all,
    I started my weight loss journey back on April 14 2021. I currently am down 15.8 pounds. The scale has lots of ups and downs but am losing overall. It is tough! I was on noom, I just canceled my membership there. I find the food database to be much more accurate and easy to use here. Am looking forward to "losing" with you all. I'll most likely be going to premium soon. So much easier to record data here and impressed with added functionality, even in free mode.

Prayers for you all to exceed your goals.

Doug
  • sleepysensei83sleepysensei83 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Transitioning from Spark People and trying to get the hang of this app again. On the battle to lose 100 lbs and already about 17lbs toward that so far.
  • ghostieboi6969ghostieboi6969 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m ghost, (they/them) And I just signed up. I’m currently 163 pounds. My goal weight is 140 pounds. I wish everyone luck.
  • 222shrapnel222222shrapnel222 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hello
    I'm trying to figure out what's going on on this website🤔
    I've been exercising for a while now. But I really needed something to boost up my exercise habits. I needed a community. This is the best one I've seen.
    edited June 12
  • FocusedNotFinishedFocusedNotFinished Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all,

Just signed up here. I will be starting Exante on Monday - would love to meet some others on the plan so we can support each other. 💕
  • amyallyn1amyallyn1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! Message me if you need an accountability buddy!
  • blair698blair698 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I am hoping to get to grips and get rid my weight once and for all. I am really struggling with motivation and energy.
  • mikethewritermikethewriter Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Hello all! I am new here. Looking forward to hearing health related tips.
  • sarahjoegklc6sarahjoegklc6 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I’m new here just started yesterday.
  • hnrygtchhnrygtch Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Found this through Nerd Fitness. Trying to gain weight from 50kg to 55kg in a month or so. Male btw. Any help or tips on gaining is pretty much welcome.