Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

1101102103104105107»

Replies

• chillidude1chillidude1 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    Morning everyone, i'm back at the fitness again. After one of the worst years of my life. I'm sure everyone else has had it pretty bad too. :( Heres to motivation :)
  • chrissy6161fchrissy6161f Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I'm a 60 year old UK man. New on here.
  • middletonade40middletonade40 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all. I'm a newbie too. So 'new' in fact, I think I started off on here by posting a new conversation as my intro, rather than just replying on here like the rest of you guys - haha. Oh well.

As for me, I'm 41 at the moment, decided to do something about my eating habits and get control over them, but this counting calories lark is going to take some getting used to.
  • dcbern17dcbern17 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hi 👋 I'm a little new. Want to be consistent today so I'm saying hi. I'm looking for positive community :)
  • eeliza84eeliza84 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone! Please add me, I would love some new friends to support and help motivate!
  • jillianmarie_92jillianmarie_92 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all 🙋🏼‍♀️ New profile after a few years hiatus, not new to the app. Nurse during Covid, emotional weight gain, hoping to shed the pounds and be able to go longer distances with my new found love of hiking. Feel free to add!
  • sydneymcdaniel9999sydneymcdaniel9999 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm not new to the app. I'm new to being serious. I've had the app for years but never really used it. I started using it this past March and I've lost 12lbs. I'm really excited about this! And I know tracking the food I eat has been a big part of what made that happen. I've never used the community here either so I thought I'd try it out. Add me <3
  • jjchristensen1993jjchristensen1993 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Just started using the app last month as part of a family challenge. I'm liking lit more and more. I have a goal participate in my first Triathlon in July, so I'm slowly working towards that goal and so excited to feel like I'm getting my body back after 4 kids.