Welcome New Members!

Replies

• jclady57
    jclady57 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all, new here and looking forward to becoming healthier and feeling better :)
  • chipfunatiQ
    chipfunatiQ Posts: 12 Member
    Let’s connect! Chipfunatiq

Best wishes and I’m happy to encourage and support. :)
  • chipfunatiQ
    You got this!!! Proud of you for trying and continuing to try. Pat yourself in the back because you got back up. Let’s connect if you’d like?! Chipfunatiq

Best wishes!
  • chipfunatiQ

Congratulations! Let’s connect and motivate each other!

Chipfunatiq

Best wishes!

nolani118 wrote: »
    Hi there, I’ve been on this app for over 5 years and never went to the community part until now. After a major car wreck and neck and back surgery 2 years ago, I have been told that I need to lose the weight that crept on while I was recovering. My dr recommended this app and I told him I was already on it so now I am more committed then ever to lose the weight.. after 2.5 weeks I’m already down 7.5 lbs and 10% body fat. Looking for people to talk to and pass encouragement along to each other ...I keep trying to lose weight— but it keeps finding me! — Autor Unknown.

• chipfunatiQ
    For some reason my phone is acting crazy with my messages and invites. I’d love to connect.

My tag is, chipfunatiq

Keep up the great work and if you haven’t heard it.. proud of you!

Valerie
  • chipfunatiQ
    I’d be happy to connect. I’ve used the old version for several years on and off. This new premium version is taking me some getting use to.

Chipfunatiq aka Valerie.

I look forward to encouraging each other!!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Welcome!
  • Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team
    Alex wrote: »

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

• Hello! I have just updated to the premium. I am hoping to meet others on here that are on this weight loss journey as well. I noticed there are challenges in here... I would like to be part of some of them!!! - new kid in town!
  • Grayanaya
    Grayanaya Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all!
    I am new. I live a Keto lifestyle, and I downloaded the app to be better accountable of what I eat and drink, a well as meet others like myself. Heyyyyyyy!
  • ekahn3886
    ekahn3886 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. I've had this app for a while but first time reaching out to anyone on it. Health concerns are a huge deal in my family. Seen my parents suffer a lot. Father past away a year ago. Wish to avoid the same health risks he had as I have a family of my own to take care of....
  • krissyobie1018
    krissyobie1018 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all new here. I'm an older mom with 2 teens one off to college soon and the other will be a junior. Quit smoking gained 30 pounds then took it back up when I seperated after 20 years from ex but didnt lose it. I am a vegetarian and never eat breakfast or lunch I think its all the snacks I eat at night watching tv. Want to start intermittant fasting should be easy to do just hard cutting all my snacks out. Hello everyone excited to be here.
  • rhunwelshbowman
    rhunwelshbowman Posts: 37 Member
    Hello I am new here and I wanted to say hello :)
  • DeadlineMAY2019
    DeadlineMAY2019 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey guys!

Today’s my first day back on MFP. I’m 22 and I want to lose 40 pounds by May. And an extra 10 throughout June. SUMMER BOD READY.

Finding new friends throughout this journey would be amazing, it’s easy when we motivate each other and stay on top of tasks. So feel welcome to drop me a friend request!

You can call me Ally (:
  • Traesea6
    Traesea6 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm new. Cool app. I'm using this app to 1) loose weight, 2) exercise more, and 3) drink more water. I'm also using it to (hopefully) learn new & dfferent ways to do all three!!
  • karld70
    karld70 Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2019

Hi, Ive been using mfp for sometime on and off. But it's always been a solitary journey. I've been off it a while :( but now I'm back on it and thought I'd say hi and see if it helps to share the successes (and failures) to support and be supported.
  • ogororanyeli
    ogororanyeli Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, just started the keto diet after having my 2nd child almost 9months ago. This woe helped after my 1st. I'm hoping it will help me lose the extra pounds once again.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Welcome!

• tipeterson1987
    tipeterson1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone! My name is Tim. I have been on and off this site for several years but am finally serious about my weight loss goals. I am using InBody to track my progress. In three weeks I have lost 7lbs and 1% bodyfat! What's really great is that I am already feeling a difference in the way my shirts fit. I am very excited to continue on this journey. And it's nice to meet you all. :smile:
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Anyone here