Welcome New Members!

Replies

• amcouch79
    amcouch79 Posts: 3 Member
    Been a member off and on for years. But per doctor's orders have to lose some weight. About 70 lbs to be exact. Using this helps with accountability and encouragement. Be blessed on your weight loss journey.
  • llewismcgill
    llewismcgill Posts: 2 Member
    Diagnosed exactly 1 week ago prediabetic. Time to listen to the warnings and take my bodies health seriously.
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Looking for fitness buddies. Its been awhile since I've been on here. Trying to get back into the swing of things.
  • asligar1
    asligar1 Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Ashley and I am attempting to use MFP and diet bet to jump start my eight loss. My work schedule of working nights for the past few years has finally caught up to my waist line and I want to loose a bit of wight to manage my symptoms of depression and feel pretty daily.
  • broxsonterrel
    broxsonterrel Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, everyone I'm new to the community. I just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone has a fantastic evening.
  • Gillygirl31
    Gillygirl31 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’m new too. I’ve got to get serious so here I am. I hope to encourage and be encouraged. The beginning of my journey. Learning my way through this technical stuff! Make it a great day!
  • Lottieehlers
    Lottieehlers Posts: 30 Member
    Hello
  • cozy_hippo
    cozy_hippo Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Everyone! Trying to get back to it and make some like minded friends. I’m very much for being yourself positive no matter what. Wishing you all the best in your journey!
  • si001979
    si001979 Posts: 46 Member
    cozy_hippo wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! Trying to get back to it and make some like minded friends. I’m very much for being yourself positive no matter what. Wishing you all the best in your journey!

Morning - good outlook. ;)
  • Hello everyone!! I’m here and need HELP!! I had this app on my phone since June of last year i use it off and on mostly off lol but i figured if i came to the community and talk to people who’s trying to lose weight and or is struggling like me maybe we could help each other or give me some pointers. 😁
  • Rhiwills76
    Rhiwills76 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi all,started Tuesday, I am 42 and have 85lbs to get rid of x
  • kdavis8592
    kdavis8592 Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve been on & off with this app...
    Looking for a positive tribe! 🙋🏼‍♀️🙌🏼🤩
  • andrewhept1
    andrewhept1 Posts: 5 Member
    I have an "on-again, off-again" relationship with MFP. Looking to stick with it and meet my goals. Looking for some friends along the way!
  • aligil8665
    aligil8665 Posts: 1 Member
    I have been failing to lose weight for many years. I'm hoping that this new community, to boost my determination, might bring results finally.
  • Happyhabenero
    Happyhabenero Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, new here. Doing well so far , calories are counted!
    Losing weight, yeah, but ........Hubby seems to be annoyed, to be honest he's really................... annoyed!
    How do people deal with this?
    I'm 12 stone ish , 5foot, I'm on the cusp of 11😊
    Hubby seems as though he's turning into a feeder!
    We would eat salads, ok creamy dressing, but now he fries the previously boiled potatoes!!!!!!
    I don't know, .....I've told him to stop but I get a mouth full! Abuse seems to come more ,the more I talk about losing weight
  • ladygallo3234
    ladygallo3234 Posts: 1 Member
    Greeting! Hope everyone is having a great journey and wonderful day! Just stopped by to say Hiya
  • jybarra0417
    jybarra0417 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all. Its been a lifetime since I've been here. Literally. I've since divorced, lost my job become homeless, went back to school and got two degrees, started a career, got a great place to live, got remarried, left the career and started just working.

I am still married, and will remain so till my last breath, live in a beautiful area, and though educated in Social Work and founder of a non-profit, now flip burgers and make sandwiches at the local deli.

And i couldnt be happier!!

Now if i could just gain a few pounds. My BMI says i am right where I should be, but i look all sucked up. My goal is to gain another 10 pounds, muscle moreso than fat, and increase my overall health.

So here I am again, a new man with a new life.
  • sotrpastor
    sotrpastor Posts: 2 Member
    Back in 2013, I used MFP to lose 80 lb in a year, accidentally dropping a few lb below my goal weight range. Since then, I've gained most of it back, so here I go again. I've tried a few times since and failed, but I found that a public commitment was helpful motivation, so I hope getting involved in the community here will help and then stay connected here afterward to help me maintain. I have about 65 lb to go.
  • amyrosec50
    amyrosec50 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello I am new here, my name is Amy. My goal is to lose 77 pounds by mid 2020. I need to cut my carbs and exercise.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Welcome Everybody! Lets do This Journey!